Chapter 2

Kirito POV:

The town of Magnolia soon comes into shining view, Lyon tells us a little but about the Fairy Tail guild and what they've been doing to help people in the town. It's weird but I feel like I'm back in Aincrad, the stalls, the markets and even the people.

"It's the same...." Kitami says voicing my thoughts.

"It might look the same, but it's not the same Kitami." Asuna says pulling her into her lap.

Lyon looks back at us with questioning eyes.

"Something up?" He asks.

I move to sit next to him.

"Yeah, we've just all been through something that's...changed us. It's hard adjusting, especially for Kitami." I say glancing back at the pair.

"I can understand, I've been through some hard stuff too. Maybe a little different to you three but it's still changed me, so I have to ask why are you going to Fairy Tail?" He asks us.

"We're looking for a friend of ours, it's been a few months since we've seen her." I say and then my eyes drift to the plug on his arm. "What's that?"

"Oh this?" He says looking at the plug him self. "This is an SE plug, it stands for Self Energy. Since we all have magic energy inside us we're able to use it like energy, so to power the wagon all you have to do is attach it onto your wrist and then off you go."

"Seems pretty cool, wonder if the three of us can learn some magic while we're here. Would you say it's easy?" I ask him as we pass a stall holding swords of all different styles.

My eyes widen, I knew Lucy had mentioned someone named Erza and how she used swords....but I had no idea that they were really like in Aincrad....

Soon we begin to see a large structure coming into full view, with it's flag flying high the three of us know this building all too well.

"It's Fairy Tail!" Kitami yells standing at the window. "I'm coming Mommy!"

Lyon looks a little shocked but then smiles, he pulls the wagon right up to the guild courtyard allowing us to be able to walk right in. The courtyard it's self is already full of people drinking and talking, it's real....just like in SAO....

"Well just like the kid said, here's the Fairy Tail guild." He says unplugging him self. "I'll let you all run in first, clearly the kid wants to see someone inside pretty bad."

"Thanks Lyon, can we give you some money as a thank you?" Asuna asks.

"Nah it's fine, like I said I have friends in here. It gives me a good excuse to visit them." He says with a smile.

Climbing out of the wagon Kitami dances up and down, unable to stay still for a second. Her eyes are shining brightly and she holds her hand, she's taken to trying to draw the guild mark on her hand but it's not quite right. But now she can get a real one, just like her mom.

"I have an idea, how about when we run in we yell Master!" Asuna suggests.

"Sounds like a good idea to me, ready to see your mommy Kitami?" I ask her.

"Yeah I am!" She yells and then breaks into a run.

Laughing we begin to run after her, all three of us then push the doors wide open and yell at the top of our voices.

"MASTER!" We yell in unison.

The guild hall falls silent as everyone looks at us, Asuna blushes a little and takes a step closer to me. A small man begins to make his way over to us, he's in a white coat with fur trimmed edges and I have to say he's pretty short...He barely comes to my knees.

"Yes, can I help you?" He asks us.

"Oh um sorry, we're looking for the guild master." Asuna says slightly flustered.

"That's me, my name is Master Makarov and I'm the Fairy Tail guild master." He says with a cheerful smile.

I look over at Kitami and notice she has small tears in her eyes, her hands are balled into tight fists and she looks pretty mad.

"You're not my mommy! Where is she, where's my Mommy!!" She yells tears falling down her cheeks.

"Calm down child." The man says softly. "What's the name of your mother."

"My mommy's name is Lucy! She's the Fairy Tail guild master!"

The man gasps and small noises of confusion, Makarov is about to ask us a question when my phone buzzes in my pocket. Pulling it out I notice it's Agil, opening the phone I see that he's sent me a picture. Opening it my eyes widen and my heart stops.

"Kazuto?" Asuna questions.

"It's Lucy...."

Lucy POV:

Wind blows softly through my hair and clothes making then sway in the breeze, reaching a hand up I tuck the hair behind my ears to keep it out of my face. Birds chirp happily as they fly around, I smile slightly at them despite the situation.

"You're so free....I wish I was like you..." I say putting a hand on the bars of my cage.

I reach out as if daring to touch them, but they fly away. Doing what I cant.

"You're face is quite beautiful my dear Titania." A male voice says. "I wish I could hang it up on a wall."

My body tenses as I hear the cage door open, turning I see Oberon walking towards me.

"Don't call me that, ever again!" I yell at him standing up.

My hand reaches for my sword and again I'm left empty, damn him. He laughs at me and steps closer to me, reaching his hand out he runs his fingers through my hair bringing it to his nose and inhaling deeply.

"Dear Titania why so angry? You should be happy." He says with a sly smile.

"How can I ever be happy here, let me go. Let me go home!" I yell at him feeling anger burn inside me.

All that time in SAO has changed me, I'm not the same little Lucy Heartfilia that I was before the game. I'm stronger now, and my sense of family has grown more than I thought was possible.

"My dear you are home, now be a nice little girl and calm down." He says dropping my hair.

"Why are you doing this? Don't you know what I went through for the past two years! I've watched people I love have to fight for their lives, knowing that we might never see our loved ones again! And now your keeping me from seeing mine!" I yell feeling the tears sting my eyes.

"Titania, do you really think your the only one still here?" He asks me with a smirk.

My heart begins to race inside my chest, I'm not the only one?

"What do you mean?" I question.

"Why would I tell you my plans after that little outburst, maybe some more time will allow your feelings for me to grow. Until then my dear Titania, rest." He says walking back over to the gate to my cage. 

I watch his hand go over the buttons and then notice I can't see them, my eyes try to focus on the buttons but I can't see them. I turn my back to him and hear a small chuckle coming from his lips.

"Such a beauty, and don't you worry. You'll feel the same way for me soon." Oberon says and I hear him walk away.

Making sure he's gone I feel my knees give out and I fall to the floor, tears fall down my cheeks as I pull my knees tightly to my chest. Why did he do this? What did I or anyone else do to deserve it, I fought hard for two years. I fought hard to bring everyone home, and now I'm being punished.

"Please let me go home....Someone....anyone...."