Chapter 10

Hi guys hope you are enjoying the story. Pls vote

I can't imagine a life without you.

Deliah pov

I sat across him silently controlling my anger.

He started the conversation by asking " hi? What are you doing here"

I didn't reply just sat across him crossing my arms on my chest.
After a few minutes he said " I - I have to go somewhere so excuse me"

I took the knife and poked it on the table eyeing him. He gulped visibly and tried to smile but terriblely failed. He sat on the sat again and said "no worry i will go later on."

I put the knife back, leaned to the table and asked "what were you doing with the bitch".

He answered "nothing just meeting."

"Yeah right she was openly eye raping you and you said you were in a meeting with her. "I whisper-shouted. Everyone around us stared at us.

He said" this is not a right place to talk let's go somewhere else. "

I nodded and cling myself to his arm making him follow me. I put hand in front of him and he rose a questioning bow in my direction. I demanded his car keys and he gave it to me.

I knew in which car he came so I opened the car and sat on the driving seat.

We arrived at the hotel and he followed me to my room.

I offered him water or something he denied. we sat on the dinner table across each other.

He was still not meeting my eyes. So I started "now tell me".

He was rubbing the back of his neck and said "I swear I was just having the meeting with her nothing else."

He think I m going to believe that then sorry to disappoint i m not going to belive that shit.

I shouted "you were seeing her with the fuck boy eyes and you are saying you were just having a professional conversation."

Xavier kept silent for a movement then said "so. Why the hell are you so much affected by it."

I kept silent because I also don't know the answer. We kept dominating each other with our eyes.

He was coming near me second by second. I didn't move back because I was also sexually frustrated and with what happen with zeus and me.

I already moved on from him because i know that he was just using me for my money and body.

But I still don't know about xavier is he using me for money or not.

My mind went blank when he kissed me with so much hunger I returned it. We kept making out till there was no air to breathe.

When I tried to kiss him again he moved back. My anger rose and I slapped him hard. His face was holding diblief.

My brain said "did you Just slapped him after to kissed him."

My heart said" yes he didn't let me kiss him again. "

My brain mocked" oh that's bullshit".

I went to him and placed myself comfortably on his lap then cupped kiss face and kissed him again and I could feel something stir beneath me

Hi guys hope you are enjoying the story. Pls vote and comment