↳ seventeen

LYNDA HAS HAD GONE TO SIT WITH THE OTHER CONTESTANTS ON THE SOFA, while the Doctor was using his sonic screwdriver to try and get out

LYNDA HAS HAD GONE TO SIT WITH THE OTHER CONTESTANTS ON THE SOFA, while the Doctor was using his sonic screwdriver to try and get out. He needed to get to his friends, he wasn't sure what happened to them when they got transmitted to wherever the hell they were.

"Doctor, they said all the housemates must gather on the sofa. You've got to." Lynda said from her spot on the couch.

"I'm busy getting out, thanks." the Doctor replied rudely, not caring what the girl was saying.

"But if you don't obey, then all the housemates get punished."

"Well, maybe I'll be voted out, then." the Doctor said sarcastically, plopping down on the purple couch near the dark-skinned woman.

"How stupid are you?" the man asked, rudely, "You've only just joined, you're not eligible."

"Don't try anything clever or we all get it in the neck," Lynda added.

"Big Brother House this is, Davina Droid." the electronic female voice said, the woman sitting next to the Doctor grabbed his hand in hers and squeezed it tightly, causing him to sigh in boredom. The others were also holding hands tightly. "Davina Droid. Crosbie, Lynda, and Strood, you have all been nominated for eviction. And the eighth person to be evicted from the Big Brother House is..." there was a too long of a pause, "Crosbie!"

The Doctor rolled his eyes, leaning back on the sofa, his hands behind his head, bored.

"I'm sorry! Oh, I'm sorry! Sorry!" Lynda cried, reaching over to grasp her hands.

"Oh, it should've been me." Strood pulled Crosbie into a tight hug, rubbing her arm, "Oh, that's not fair, Crosbie love."

"I won't forget you," Lynda promised, the trio walked to the door leaving the Doctor leaning back on the couch, disinterested.

"I'm sorry I stole your soap," Crosbie admitted.

"I don't mind, honestly." Lynda pulled her into a hug,

"Thanks for the food. You're a smashing cook. Bless you." Strood also pulled her into a hug once Lynda pulled away.

A door to a short white corridor opens, with another door at the far end.

"Crosbie, please leave the Big Brother House."

Crosbie looked frightened as she looked down the white corridor, "Bye, then. Bye, Lynda."

"Bye." Strood and Lynda make an arch, and Crosbie walks through.

"I don't believe it. Crosbie." Lynda whispered.

"It's only a game show." the Doctor said, turning towards the two contestants, "She'll make a fortune on the outside. Sell her story, release a record, fitness video, all of that. she'll be laughing."