CH 1: BOYS MEET GIRL

——◂〚 Y/N's POV 〛▸——

The doorbell alerts me that the boys are here, I've been waiting for half an hour and I'm fucking tired, I get up from my chair and sling my head down while walking to the door, if anybody saw me now I'd look like the grudge. I walk out of my studio and pass the living room to the door, small murmurs could be heard from outside the door but I was too tired to figure out what they were saying, I turn the lock hearing the people shut up as I open the door seeing 7 attractive men standing in front of me.

"Hi, I'm sorry to intrude but our boss to-"
"Shut up, I know why you're here and it's... 2:48 in the morning, so let's skip the introduction till tomorrow where I'm not grumpy because our dumb boss shipped 7 rich ass boys to my apartment even though they could probably travel around the world thrice. Now wait here for a sec".
I walk to the closet behind me and grab a basket of slippers (A/N: if you know, you know), I return back to the seven boys and give them a pair of slippers, they all thank me and quickly take off their shoes.
"Umm where do we put our shoes", a guy with a coconut head says.
"You can put them in the closet", I point to the door.
They shuffle one by one putting their shoes on a rack as I battle against me falling asleep right this second.
"Okay, let me show you your rooms", I mumble.
I go back to the living and turn left at the stairs where the one of the many bedrooms are.
"Who's gonna sleep here", I ask the boys.
They look at each for a minute until they break out fighting.
"I'm going!".
"Hey no fair".
"I'm your hyung, you should let me take this".
"You can't just keep using the hyung card, you old man".
"Now now, let's settle down and let me take the room".
"STOP!!", I yell sick of hearing them fight animatedly
"You, face mask guy, you're taking this room", I point at him.
"Now let's get this train moving before I kill you all", I glare at them as they nod.
I carried on showing them their rooms.
"Broad shoulder you're next, tall dude you're down there and short dude follow him and turn left", I instruct.
"Hey I'm not short!", he shouts.
I glare at him, looking through his soul.
"Thank you so much and have a goodnight", he scrambles away.
"Let's go upstairs crew".
We go upstairs and passing a clock, it was already 3am.
"Gucci boy, go right. coconut head go left, cheek bones go straight ahead till you see the second door".
"Thanks so much, have a good night", the last three boys bow.
"Night", I wave rushing back to my room and flop onto my bed wrapping myself in a thousand blankets.

——◂〚 Timeskip 〛▸——

The Sun's light intrudes into my room and won in awakening me, I look at my beside table looking at my digital clock.
"12:23pm. Right on time", I roll off my bed and fell on the many pillows and blankets I decorated on the floor.
I stretch my limbs feeling the reliving burn of my muscles and get up as I slouch my way into my bathroom doing my daily routine; brushing my teeth and doing my morning skin care while I shower because I save the planet. I turn off the water and dry myself off before wrapping the towel around me and head towards my walk in closet. I never knew why Bang gave me a huge ass penthouse when I have no one to live with, he pays for everything when I never entered the upstairs until last night. What a weird guy, guess he loves me.

I look at my clothes spread everywhere on the floor, what was I going to wear today, I look at the piles of clothes and test my luck picking two random articles of clothing.
"Black cropped pants and an oversized white t-shirt... cute", I mumble to myself too lazy to pick another outfit.
I quickly change and apply bb cream to my face using a brush because I read something about bacteria growing on sponges (A/N: Somehow you're flawless... I know impossible. Also imma dude who has no clue how make up works like wtf is colour corrector. You guys look beautiful already), I brush my hair quickly seeing all the split ends.
    "Fuck... do I need to trim my hair... I'll do it later", I shrug at the mirror and leave my room.
    I walk to the kitchen and grab a glass filling it with water because suddenly I care about hydration.
    "Something feels different", I mumble to myself.
    I gulp down my drink then suddenly hear a cough making my body stiff, I turn around seeing the 7 boys from last night.
    "So it wasn't a dream...", I thought in my head.
    "I see you've made yourselves at home", I cooly say as if I just didn't realise that they were in my living room even though I basically gave them a tour of my apartment. Pssh what you mean.
    "I hope you don't mind", the freakishly tall guy replies. (A/N: according to google Namjoon is 5'11 or 1.81m and you're like 5'5 or 1.65m... which is around my height... wow he's tall. Also if there are any Americans out there, how the fuck is 0 degrees 32 Fahrenheit, and how do you measure in feet. Explain!)
    "It's fine but let's move onto introductions, I have a meeting in 30", I check my calendar. Organisation is key, kids.
    "Well I'm Kim Namjoon, the leader and main rapper of BTS, I'm 24", he smiles.
    "Cute dimples", I thought.
    "Hi I'm Kim Taehyung and I'm 23", he smiles.
    "Also cute".
    "I'm Park Jimin, I'm 23 and I'm a main dancer and vocalist", he bows.
    "Respectful".
    "Hi I'm WORLDWIDE HANDSOME JIN, I'm 26", he smirks.
    "Full of yourself, I see", I respond receiving the others boys laughing as he pouts.
    "HI I'M YOUR HOPE, YOUR MY HOPE, I'M JHOPE!!! Or Jung Hoseok, I'm 25", he grins.
    "Energetic... yay?".
    "Hi I'm Jeon Jungkook, the maknae", he smiles.
    "Bunny teeth. Cute. Also why do these boys have specific smiles".
    "Min Yoongi, 26", He raises his hand laying on the couch.
    "Well nice to meet you all. My name is Y/N, I'm 24 and I'm a music producer working for ibighit. It was lovely but I gotta bounce, there's an arcade on the basement floor, a pool and bar up top, restaurant near the lobby, gym on the first floor and whatever you do don't go into my room or studio, bye", I bow and scramble to get my keys and wallet and dash outta here.

    "I guess I'm living with BTS then... totally normal"

——◂〚 ° 〛▸——

A/N: I hope you enjoyed the first chapter and can suffice me updating in the next year, leave any questions, if you want you can make my life easier point out mistakes, vote and comment do whatever you want.
Here's the apartment/penthouse

Bye bye

Bye bye