Chapter 67

Camila's POV

Harry left me at home around 4 in the morning. I had so much fun that I didn't even realize when the time passed.

It was a very good idea to take me to dance, it encouraged me a lot.
I placed the key in the lock very slowly, to make as little noise as possible, I entered slowly. It didn't take me two seconds to notice Lauren sleeping on the couch.
I shut the door and went to her, my eyes quickly caught on her face.

Her expression was calm, her lips parted, her hands under her head, while she was in a deep sleep, on her side.

I sat on the floor beside her, touched her face very carefully and made a slight affection on hercheek.

If she knew how difficult it is to be arguing, while all I want is to be in her arms. It's a pity that she doesn't love me as much as I do and that she has to be so stupid.

I lowered my hand, to her lips, without laying it down much, I made her outline with my finger.

My body learned to respond and I felt the need to kiss her and I immediately regretted that. I can't let her use me more, I can't love her, because she doesn't even want to kiss me, because she lied to me and because she always ends up ruining everything, when things are getting better.

I got up, ran my hand over my face, shook my head and ran to the room, before I placed my lips on hers and made her kiss me by force.

-

The days went by, when I realized one more month was concluded. Things with Lauren went from bad to worse, until Clara sensed the tense climate that settled between us two and now, after so much time, we can't break it.

She keeps sleeping with a different woman every day, she takes drugs and drinks like a crazy woman, but, as I had already made clear to her, I didn't keep taking care of her.

The hardest thing is to see that she is killing herself and I'm not being able to do anything. Also, I am the only one to see that around here. Clara and Michael close their eyes to reality.

I admit that there were many times when
I almost shot everything in the air and wanted to kiss her, or I wanted to tear off her greasy hair because of the girls that she takes to bed every night...

In the exchange agency they warned me so many times to avoided falling in love with someone during the trip for different reasons, but I couldn't help wanting to be with Lauren.

And one more reason because the person is not a little affectionate or careful or anything like that. She isn't Harry, let's say it like that.

And Harry is not Lauren. That confuses my head, because instead of wanting someone to take care of me, I want to be in the arms of the one who hurts me.

Yes, I am a very masochistic person.

Lauren's POV

I was sitting on the couch, looking for something good to watch on television, when the doorbell rang. It wasn't exactly a surprise to see that boy at the door.            

“What do you want?” I asked, without letting him in

“I came for Camila.” he answered, with that air of a handsome boy that irritates me

I took a step back and let him in.

“She's in the bathroom” I informed him, with the dry voice

And I sat down again, just like him.

“So... do you think she takes a long time?” he asked, looking at me

“Why should I know that?” I raised an eyebrow