Chapter 8 - The Calm Before the Storm

(i'll just throw this long overdue update at yall and run-)
(sorry todoroki stans, todoroki is a dick in this)

                    -Jirou's POV-
   I woke up at around 8:30am and I noticed Yaomomo wasn't in my arms. I got dressed and walked into the kitchen only to see her making breakfast. She had her back turned to me because she was using the oven so I had an idea. I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist as I kissed the back of her neck.
   "Morning, Kyouka," Yaomomo said, "breakfast is almost ready." She turned around to kiss me and I kissed back. I pulled away so she could get back to breakfast. I was tempted to pin her against the counter but enough of that happened last night. We ate breakfast and decided to relax for the rest of today.

   Yaomomo let out a sigh as she threw her phone on the couch next to me.
   "What happened?" I asked as she layed her head down on my lap.
   "My ex won't stop messaging me after I posted that picture on your account," Yaomomo said, "he keeps saying he can turn me straight and that he can fuck me better than you ever will. I dated him when I wasn't sure if I was straight or not."
   "If you don't mind me asking, who's your ex?" I asked.
   "Todoroki Shoto. The conspiracy theory YouTuber," she said, "after I broke it off with him he kept saying I was a slut and it was a bunch of YouTube drama."
   "I'll kick his ass like I did with the villains at the Café if he lays a hand on you," I said.
   "Aren't you just the sweetest," she said as she pulled me into a kiss. We heard a knock at the door and we pulled away from the kiss.
   "I'll get it, babe," I said as I got up. I opened the door and nearly froze because of who I saw.
   "Hello Yaoyoro-" Todoroki paused, "Oh. Wrong person. Go get Yaoyorozu for me, maid."
   "I'm her girlfriend. Not a maid," I said, "what do you want from her?"
   "You're gonna be our maid soon so get used to the title," he said, "go get her for me before I- Oh! Yaoyorozu!" His attitude instantly changed once she walked up behind me. I felt her rest her hand on my shoulder which still made me blush lightly.
   "Todoroki, I told you we were done," Yaomomo said, "please leave before I call the cops."
   "I want to get back with you!" He exclaimed, "I'll treat you better than this slu-" WACK
   "You do NOT call her that!" Yaomomo exclaimed as she glared at him. The red and white haired male, who now had a red mark on his face from Yaomomo smacking him, scoffed and stormed off. Yaomomo reached past me and shut the door then pulled me back to the couch. I was laying on top of her and I found it rather comfortable.
   "Why does he suddenly want you back?" I asked as I rested my head in the crook of her neck.
   "I don't know," Yaomomo said, "It might be because I'm starting to pass him on YouTube and he wants to 'share' the fame." We decided to relax the rest of the day but little did we know that red and white haired bastard would soon be back.