Chapter 97

I don't think I should put a warning about smut cause there ain't much, but whatever
🤷🏻‍♀️😂

-
Lauren's POV

“I want that moment to be with you” she saod looking into my eyes “I didn't tell you before because I was afraid you wouldn't love me anymore.”

I smiled even more, I left a kiss on her nose.

“I already knew it. And I want to be the first of your life, I want to be the only one.” I whispered, biting her cheek.

When I was sure she didn't want to talk anymore, I put my hand down her arm, caressing it, while doing the same with my lips, until I reached her chest.

I put a kiss between them, making her shiver, I know that all sensations are new to her and I want her to experience each one of them.

When my lips met her nipples and a moan escaped from her, I felt so many things together that I can't even explain.

I sucked each one of them, I bit them with care, I kissed them, each time wanting more, each time making her murmur nonsense, make her press my arms and my hair as a way to end the sighs, to finish what was leaving me crazy...

She squeezed me showing me that she wanted that at that moment, like never before. I thought only of her pleasure, all the time, but it seemed we were feeling the same. We were already one....

Camila's POV

She wanted to make me crazy, her lips were killing me, to a point where I couldn't utter a complete word, size or pleasure that I felt.

I loved her, I wanted her to make me her right at that moment, but Lauren seemed to want to torture me, doing everything calmly. I took it, bringing her lips to mine, joining my body against hers, embedding it in me, pressing it into me.

I felt her excitement against me, making me sigh something. I wasn't very different from her. She kissed me in a quick way, holding my neck, pressing her lips against mine, with the same desire that I have to feel her closer and closer.

After more touches we exchanged, kisses, caresses, nothing seemed to be enough, desire always increased, the need to be more united. We've lost our reason a long time ago.

It took a while to get rid of the last pieces of clothing that prevented our bodies from feeling totally.

I didn't even think about getting nervous.
I pinned my legs back to her body, feeling her intimacy collide with mine, increasing my desire to have her in me.

She was attentive to remember every care I should have, my heart overflowed with joy knowing that she cared. At the same time that transforms vanity by the way she looks at me, or how excited she is at that moment.

“Lauren...” my voice came out almost like a moan  “I can't take it anymore..”
I was imploring for her

Her green eyes focused on mine, with that shine as different as it was a while ago, then, finally she descended my abdomen, leaving a path full of kisses and bites, she turned us into one.

I closed my eyes to feel her tongue invade me, the movements that I she did gave me a pleasure I hadn't felt before.

Then I felt her hand caressing my legs, climbing slowly up my back, I immediately felt her fingers thrust in me, I felt her rhythm, carefully.

At the beginning I felt uncomfortable, a small pain went through my body.

She was affectionate, patient, waited until I began to move, telling her that I want her to continue.

Then the pain became a memory of the past and all I felt was an explosion of feelings.

Lauren's POV

It was never so good to do that as today. Feel myself completing it, listening to it react, having it completely attached to me. All that made me realize that not even before I knew what it was like to feel pleasure. Not until this night.

For the first time I didn't make sex, I made love, with the most wonderful girl in the universe.

We moved together, with rhythm, until her body trembled in my arms and then softened. In seconds, mine did the same.

I looked at her eyes and knew there was nothing that needed to be said now. Certainly she knew everything.
I knew everything too.

I stayed a second kissing each part of her body and caressing it, while listening to her strong heavy breathing, and my heart beatinh loudly, until I dropped by her side, bringing her against me.

I kissed her forehead and hugged her, wanting to have her with me until a moment always called. I looked at her, her brown eyes focused on mine, while a shy smile emerged on her lips.

“My love...” I didn't stop talking.
I took her hand and brought it to my lips.

Immediately she placed a delicate kiss on my mouth.

I know I'm hers.

My heart is hers.

After today there is no doubt that she conquered me completely. My eyes shone at the thought that I was the first in her life. Camila settled on me and closed her eyes, hugging me.

“Forever?” she asked, lacking a little voice. It took me a few seconds to realize what she was talking about.

“Forever.” I said.

We remain silent for a while, only feeling one the presence of the other. I looked at the room, I looked at her and I kept imagining the two of us living together.

The idea of ​​seeing her wake up every morning or having her hair spread out on the pillow made my heart beat faster.

I love he.

I will love her forever.