....You Want To Be Mine?....

SANA

"Just get out if your not going to say anything" Jihyo stepped closer to the guy.

"So your not going to go to your mothers funeral tomorrow?" A slap went right across the guys face. "Out of all the people to come and tell me about that was you. I told you I want time away from you!" Jihyo got louder. She held up her Hand ready to attack again.
"No im not going because it tortures me, you know me..I can't" I watched as a tear fell down Jihyos face. "Jihyo I know but I thought you grew stronger. You didn't tell your mother anything did you? I thought things were different with you" The guy shook his head. "She knew what she needed about everything..leave" he did just that.

"Sana back in that room" she pointed to the black door. "Jihyo" I put my hand on her arm in the attempt to calm her. "Just go, don't touch me" She shoved my hand away.

"Why can't I!" She turned and walked closer to me. Her hand slowly went to my face. It was shaking as it touched my bottom lip. She leaned in and kissed me. Her mouth went to my ear. "Do it Please Sana. I don't care right now. Just do it"

I walked into the room and sat down on the white satin covered bed. Jihyo walked in seconds later. Her hair was in a ponytail. She only wore her jeans and a bra. "Lay down on the bed."

Once down I heard the sounds of her getting stuff from the wall. She walked over and covered my eyes with a soft satin material.
She cuffed my hands and ankles to the corners of the bed. Here we go again.

She grazed her hand over my breast. I let out a small moan as she touched my body with hot oil. I didn't know what to think of everything yet. It's like I was scared to go against her. I wanted to keep this job but also because she seemed so hurt. Why would this help though?

I heard her let out a deep breath as leather came down on one of my arms. The pain was there only for a second. Enough for me to get scared and jump.

Another one hit my leg, this time harder. Once more it hit me. "Jihyo Stop" the leather hit again. The pain was starting to scare me. I didn't want her hurting me. "Why—"

"Shh" She got on top of me. "Breathe" I tightened up and tried to keep my breathing steady.

Her wet fingers went up and back out inside of me. My heart dropped when I felt a cold object on it's way inside of me. There was no way out of this.
The object filled me up as it went deeper and deeper. It burned and stung as it moved back and fourth.

"Jihyo it's to big.." she didn't care. The thing started to move faster, Jihyo moaned as it moved in and out of me. The pain was starting to turn into that same feeling from yesterday.

It went even faster. Her moans became louder with mine. "Sana. I'm going to come" I caved in as she started too. "Jihyo!" We both came at the same time.
I lost myself in the feeling, my body became limp underneath her.

she pulled the object out of me slowly then throwing it to the floor. The satin came off my eyes and Jihyo came back into view. She kissed me and uncuffed me from the bed. I put my arms around her neck. That was quick.

"Who was he Jihyo?"

"Just a guy I know, he gets all my family information so that's why he came. He's done stuff like that to me before. We always get in fights it seems." She looked up at the ceiling.

"So..I'm your girlfriend?" The word girlfriend was new to me. I'd never been anyones significant other. She looked at me and moved the hair out of my face. "I don't love Sana" she looked in my eyes then turned away from me.

"What do you mean?" She got out of the bed and started to pick up the stuff she used.
"Jihyo come here.." I sat up and extended my arms out. All she did was look at me.
"I want to be your girlfriend, don't think anything different Jihyo" she walked over.

"You want to be mine?" I nodded.
"Sana your crazy. I'm going crazy because of you"