-Tomorrow

Rose

Caleb looks at me a bit surprised then smirks.

"I know you're doing this to spite me but I'm glad you're playing along." He sits down besides me, letting go of my shoulders.

"I just want to see what I'm dealing with. You've played a funny act for a while, but now that you've decided to be direct and quit all the pitiful shit, I'll meet you halfway." I turn my head to look at him and find him with a relieved smile on.

I arch an eyebrow at him.

He chuckles and grabs my hand. I don't resist. It's not like him holding my hand does anything to me, it's not like he's Ryder. Caleb can't give me butterflies, he makes my head hurt instead.

"I was scared you would completely ignore and hate me if I acted like myself."

"You'll wish I just ignored you." I grin at him.

He shrugs.

"I always wanted your eyes on me, whether that's outta hate or love, at least you're looking at me, and I'm in your head."

He's right about a few things, I hate him and I'll spend a decent amount of time thinking of how to get rid of him.

"You know, everything I said before was true. My family did raise me for you and I do love you, even now and tomorrow, you'll finally be mine." He looks deep in my eyes and I have to bit the inside of my cheek to stop the cringe. How could I forget? It's tomorrow.

I nod.

"The only lie was how I turned out. Instead of letting my situation get to me and becoming a victim, I decided use it. As long as I get to be with you, I don't care who I have to be or what I have to do." He tightens his grip on my hand.

I look at him, as the feeling of a yawn almost hits me.

"Okay. I'm getting tired, get out." I reply.

"What about our game?"

"We can play later. I have to process things."

He nods and gets up, still holding my hand. I shake him off and don't watch as he shuts the door.

Fucking finally, damn.

I really can't deal with this for the rest of my life. I'll try to get killed in a shoot out before our marriage has gone on too long.

Ryder will live a great long life with some woman, I hope.

I'm sorry I dragged him into this in the first place. I don't regret our meeting but he doesn't deserve to be in danger because of me. Nobody does, and that's why I'll go through with this stupid wedding. That's why I'll live this boring life.

I put my head on my pillow and shuffle under the covers.

Napping is my only escape from this prison, for now I'll nap.

Go to my dreams, where Ryder is.

-*-

I wake up in the late afternoon, looking at my alarm clock, 8pm. This day just won't end. Actually I hope it never does.

Tomorrows going to be like a nightmare come true. Me, walking down the aisle to Caleb, instead of Ryder.

A shiver goes down my spine, and hug the covers closer to me.

I never really was the girl who wanted a huge fairytale wedding with the prince of her dreams. I was more the kid who didnt want to get married at all.

Thinking back, my parents barely mentioned my engagement to Caleb, I would cringe and fake throw up whenever they did. That was before everything changed for some reason.

I take a deep breath, remembering the love I had for the man I can barely call dad, and the woman who gave birth to me. It's all gone now.

I... don't understand how it got like this. I don't know why they changed, but they weren't able to tell me anything so it doesn't matter. Fuck them.

Caleb too.

If my parents are willing to use me to rule the mafia world with this alliance, then fine, but putting me in charge is like putting a ticking timed bomb in a crowd.

If you don't know how to stop me, then I'll end up taking everyone else out with me.

I smirk.

They have no idea who they're dealing with.

Ryder

The clocks strikes 11pm and the boys wait for the signal.

We all wait.

Ethan should show up any second now, telling us the jets are here. It'll take a while to get to them, but the moment we get in the air, the fight has began.

My mom comes from the kitchen with snacks and drinks she's prepared, trying to calm our nerves and give us energy.

But I can't even take a bite.

My hand trembles as my heart races, seeming it would burst from my chest.

I've waited too long. All I want is my Rose back in my arms.

I've missed her warmth, her kind eyes, everything.

I want the Rose without the pressure of her family and our lives on her neck, imprisoning her. I want to give her all the happiness and freedom she's ever wanted.

I'm done waiting.

Tomorrow I'll have her home. There's no way I'd let someone take her away from me, the only one she's going to marry is me.

I love her.

And I'm coming for her.

Anyone who fucks with that, dies.
_________________________________________

2.24M

6/18/19

So guys since school is out for the summer I'll focus on finishing this book so I can start my other projects

I'll be letting out a chap whenever I write one

Btw reading the chap or any chap on dreame or inkitt helps me alot...just saying.

And thanks so much for the support even though I've been a piece of sheet about updating.

Love you guys

Ciao.