Alternate Ending: Watching Over You

The view of a clothing store comes into view.

One could tell that on this particular day, they were really busy. People lingered around the aisles, talking amongst themselves. Others were actually browsing through the selections like young children during a scavenger hunt.

But on the other side of the store, stood a lone figure. A young man with dark roots and platinum blonde hair was frantically searching through menswear, particularly shirts and blouses.

He did a quick glance down at the hoodie he was wearing. It was green. Ah, he had really messed up this morning! How could he had forgotten?! So Stupid. And now here he was looking for the only color that seemed to be almost impossible to find. Why was his luck so terrible?

He pulled a multi-colored patterned sweater from off the rack. Would this work?

After leaving the store, bag in hand, he made his way down the street. He only hoped he could make this work.

-------------------------------------

The man now stood in front of a mirror. Looking over his outfit, he tugged at the end of his sweater and tilted his head back slightly. Honestly, he liked it. He believed that this could work. It wasn't perfect but it was close.

"Namjoon..."

The blonde looked over his shoulder to see a tall, sandy-haired man donning a marigold hoodie at the doorway. Leaned up against the frame with his arms crossed, the male smiled. "Did you find a shirt?"

"Jin..."

"Oh!" Now taking notice of the sweater. Jin quickly straightened himself and shut the door behind him. "Is that all you could find? That's not purple at all!"

Namjoon shook his head and tugged lightly at the sleeve. "There is purple in this, see? It's purple"

Jin let out a hearty laugh and pointed at the sweater, his eyes clearly judging. "You are really going to push for this aren't you? If this was going to be the case I should have just put on my striped shirt and claim that there was yellow in it."

"I was pressed for time, alright? They didn't have anything purple in the store"

"Wah! Your luck is terrible!" Jin placed his hands on his hips and shook his head. However, his snickering came to an abrupt halt when he suddenly felt Namjoon wrap his arms around his waist.

"Well...my luck isn't completely terrible. I have you don't I?" Namjoon pulled the other male close and leaned in to kiss him on the lips. Instant Bliss was how he could describe it. And he quickly went in for another peck on the lips.

Jin stared back at Namjoon, his cheeks flustered as tried to gather his words. "Aish, Namjoon. You have to warn me before you do that!"

"No. I missed you."

"You just saw me earlier this morning."

"Really? It felt like an eternity" Namjoon went in for another kiss. He could feel Jin's hands slowly resting themselves on his shoulders and this only prompted him to deepen the kiss with more vigor.

Suddenly the door swung open and both Yoongi and Hoseok stepped through. "Namjoon, we cleaned up all the cok-!"

Namjoon and Jin pulled away from their kiss and froze as they locked eyes with the two other males.

Hoseok's smile grew as he placed his hand on his chest. "Ah, sorry! Didn't mean to interrupt you! Please continue. Don't mind us!"

Yoongi tugged at Hoseok's shirt, urging him to shut the door. "We just wanted to let you know that we're about to start. Don't keep us waiting too long. Honey, let's go..."