{24 Yoongi's Confession (Yoongi POV)

Yoongi POV

I was working on some new songs in my studio when I heard a loud knock on my door. Sighing deeply I took off my headphones and got up from my chair to open the door. It must be important because everyone knows I hate to be disturbed when I'm working in my studio.

''Namjoon?'' I asked surprised when I opened the door.

''I think we need to talk,'' Namjoon said in a serious voice and walked into my studio without asking and sat down on the couch. At that moment I knew he was there for something serious he never just invites himself in unless there is something important he needs to discuss.

''What about?'' I ask worried about what he is here for and plop down in my chair already uncomfortable with this conversation.

''I know something has been bothering you,'' Namjoon sighed and then continued, ''I've watched it going on for more than a month now and you're still not talking about it.''

''oh that,'' I knew he would come back to talk to me about it was I ready to tell him the truth, I think I am. I've talked to her now, things are different, it might be good to finally tell someone about what has been going on.

''Don't deny it, it's been obvious your thoughts have been somewhere else,'' Namjoon said in a stern voice, ''Everyone has noticed it and are worried about you. No one said anything because I told them not too.''

It as amazing how Namjoon was able to read his emotions so incredibly well if anyone had asked him what was going on he wouldn't have wanted to talk about it. Escpiaciily if everyone was asking it, he would only get irritated and it would only have made things worse and he knew that. He must have asked the other guys to not ask him about it, to let him figure it out himself first.

''Thank you,'' I said, ''Honestly, I think it's time to talk about it with someone, do you have time?''

Namjoon looked at you surprised, surprised I agreed so easily. I've never been the kind of person who talked about his feelings. Honestly, I don't know how to express them well, except through my music.

''Of course,'' Namjoon replies, ''That's what I came here for.''

''Okay,'' I said and took one last deep breath before saying the words, ''two months ago my soulmate found me.''

''What?'' Namjoon's mouth was hanging open, 'But how?''

''She was at our concert,'' I replied. ''Do you remember that one time that when we just started performing I suddenly stopped.''

Namjoon nodded and waited for me to continue.

''That's when I knew,'' I said, ''That's when I knew she was in the crowd.''

''Wait,'' Namjoon said confused, ''You mean you soulmate bonded with her without even seeing her?''

''Yeah basically,'' I reply, ''But I don't know if we bonded because after that concert the feeling faded.''

''Amazing,'' Namjoon said, ''How did you know it was your soulmate?''

''I just knew,'' I shrugged,'' I started with the euphoric feeling and then suddenly there was another heartbeat beating along with mine, It truly felt amazing. But the lights were so blinding I couldn't even make out a single face, I couldn't find her in the crowd. That must be why the feelings faded afterward, I never saw her so the bond was not complete.''

''That must be difficult,'' Namjoon asked with sympathy in his voice, ''Knowing she was so close, but yet so far.''

''Actually,'' I replied, ''I thought it was for the better until she suddenly showed up at our fan meeting in Busan.''