Ch.3.The Life Of A Cat.

{I Don't own Bnha or Reader}

- - -

{Y/N} was quite tired she remembered that boy whom came to visit her, she was glad she helped him change his mind from being a 'Villain' she didn't know what it meant in this world but hers the ones that were bad tended to die, going down the wrong path never truly was a great thing, though as she made her way towards that same bench again this time for a nap she took notice of a different boy, his grey blue eyes staring up at the moon in the sky as he sat on the bench, it was quite obvious he had been crying.

She jumped onto the bench the boy had yet to notice her, she placed a paw on his leg to get his attention, he turned to look at her his pale blonde hair was a mess and she could clearly see it now his eyes reminded her of her own when she believed she couldn't do anything to help her kingdom when they hit tough times.

"Sorry am I taking this spot from you little kitty?" he questioned lifting his hand to pat her head "I guess I really am quite useless, I can't become a hero because my quirk is a bit to average as everyone seems to believe" he was normally prideful at school hiding his tears hiding his breaking inside, and at night he came to let it all out and cry, but tonight was different he had company and as he tried to get up the cat stopped him, her {E/C} eyes staring into his soul.

"Your not useless do not think such things child, do not allow their words to harm you"  She mewed though all he heard was a meow, though he felt as if she was trying to cheer him up, moving herself into his lap she began to talk some more and even though he had no clue what she was saying he found himself no longer feeling as lonely as he did before.

"I can't understand you but at the same time you've helped me realize I shouldn't keep fake smiling and maybe just maybe I'll let my true self show for once, I do hope their ready for it though because when the exams come for U.A I'll be wearing that shirt I've been wanting to wear for a while" He smiled a real smile for once, maybe his prideful mask would finally vanish and maybe just maybe he'd be a hero even with his quirk "I'll show everyone that being a Copycat can make me a hero" he knew he should get home before his parents noticed him missing, not like they would care no one ever did "Is it okay if I come visit you again?" he questioned her, and the overly pampered feline let out a mew sounding awfully a lot like a yes.

So as she got out of his lap and he left the park he knew he's change his ways with her help, he probably shouldn't have assumed the cats gender but the necklace/Collar and the earring quite gave the presence of a female feline, he wondered what her name was maybe when he came to visit again he'd find out, probably bring her some treats.

Unknown to him the feline was quite glad she helped someone else today, and little did she know more people would come to this very bench and express their feelings, for her new life wasn't to be a lonely one.

She was here to guide future heroes to greatness or turn away some from the darkness they had sunk themselves in.

- - -

{6/13/19}

{Question: Should I make the chapters longer and have her meet two characters per chapter or just stick to short one person meetings?}

{Who would you guys want to meet next Izuku  or Shoto?}