....Meet My Friends....

JIHYO

—— Hey there's still time left in the day come drink with us. Bring Sana so you won't be bored.

Jeongyeon gave me this text just about every Friday but this time it involved Sana. I looked over and saw Sana smiling at her phone. She was driving me crazy lately. I didn't know if that was good or bad but a part of me ached with pain while the other part screamed with happiness. Even though she's been here not long I felt so strange by her being in my life.

"Why the smile?" Her smile turned to me. "Just the group chat..who texted you?"
"Jeongyeon, she said she wants us over for drinks." Sana looked back at her phone then me. That phone irritated me. There was no way to find out what she was talking about. "Ok let's go"

"Give me your phone"  I held out my hand. "Why?" I grabbed for the phone but she took it away. "Not this again come on Sana..did you tell them and break are rule?" She shook her head. "Then give me"

I took the phone and opened her text.

—— How's your night with Jihyo 😉😏
—— yeah! Tell us Sana. Please 🥺

Sorry I can't tell you. My job papers say I can't tell——
And before you say anything Dahyun! Chaeyoung!. Nothing went on 😒——

—— are you sure your sure? 😔
—— you can tell us anything that's what friends are for to tell us your darkest secrets 😚

Guys! I can't. ——

——what if I tell you a secret? 😣

Dahyun no——

—— wait did you sleep with Momo!?
—— possibly. But we only slept nothing more 😖 I got cuddles 😋
—— Your in love with Momo!!
—— Stop! I'm not.☺️

Guys I have to go 👋——

—— nooo. Come visit soon Sana 😞

I'll see if I can——

I handed her back the phone. "See I didn't break are rule Jihyo"
"Good girl" she smiled in satisfaction."let's go"
———

SANA

We entered Jeongyeons apartment. It was a small and futuristic looking place, something I could never afford. I liked that it wasn't so over the top like Jihyos huge place. Everyone was sitting around a table on the floor. Jihyo grabbed a drink for us. "Share with me" I nodded and headed over and sat next to Mina. She was drinking dark red wine that looked like poison to me. Her phone was out and she was scrolling through photos.

"Mina your really gonna join that dance place?" Jeongyeon slurred in her words already drunk. "Yeah it looks good."

"What's it called?" she showed me her phone and it was a picture of Chaeyoung dancing, teaching the class with Momo. "Chaeyoung"

"You know her?" Chaeyoung has only been dancing their for a couple years but she loves it. "Yes she's one of my best friends!" Mina looked at the picture and smiled. I was impressed to hear that Chaeyoung wanted to teach classes there, much more then I have done attempting to dance.

"I'll join it then"  "Awesome they work really hard there so it should be good" I brightly smiled at Mina then I found myself smiling at Jihyo. "Momos dance place?" I nodded. "Definitely join mina" I helped her find the location and times then Jeongyeon barged in. She was definitely already wasted.

"So you two fuck yet?" Jihyo turned her head and held her fist out at Jeongyeon. Jihyo replied "Did you two fuck yet?" Jeongyeon grabbed Jihyo by the shoulders "Yes and I'm proud of it!" I turned and saw Nayeon blushing into Mina shoulder. I started laughing.

"You two are so cute" I grabbed Nayeon and hugged her. Jeongyeon joined in and squeezed me hard. "Jihyo live a little! Sana can see!"

———

The night got late and people started to get even more drunk around the table.  Jihyo got up and went to the bathroom. Mina looked like she was about to fall asleep. Nayeon kept playing games on her phone and Jeongyeon looked right at me smiling.

"I'm surprised your not drunk yet Sana" I smiled back at her. "I don't like drinking...my father used to drink, a lot" her smile faded. She put her drink down. "I'm sorry about that" I shrugged it off. "No worries. He's not around anymore. I'm glad where I am now"

"Well I'm glad too. I can't wait to see you more" her look was so soft. Even if I was in an apartment with drunk girls I felt weirdly at home. "Me too thanks for inviting me and Jihyo, Jihyo doesn't seem to like going out at all" Jeongyeon chuckled. "She doesn't but if you ever want to go out you got me" she jumped up and then plopped down next to me patting my back. I leaned back into her and smiled. "Ok~"

Jihyo came from the bathroom I quickly got up and went to her side. She eyed Jeongyeon but not in a mean way. Thank god. "We're gonna go"

"Ok bye you two" Jeongyeon waved us goodbye and winked at me. Jihyo pulled me away.
————

—— Sana I want to meet Jihyo for real

It was ok for me to meet Jihyos friends but I was so worried about her meeting my friends. They have no idea what's actually going on with this whole servant thing. Even I'm confused dealing with it. Everything was so new but I had to try to make an effort for my friends.

"Jihyo?" She parked the car then looked at me.
"What baby?" I shivered as the nickname came out of her mouth. I leaned in quickly kissing her so I could make her easier to talk to. She smiled softly and let out a deep breath. "Come to my place with me tomorrow, meet my friends" She turned and opened the door exiting the car. "Jihyo please"

"I didn't say no did I?" She was coming. "Thank you Jihyo!" I jumped up and down.

"Just remember are rule Sana" Our rule. I hate rules.