CHAPTER TWELVE

"Okay, fine

                    "Okay, fine. Kiss, marry, kill: Tom Cruise, Keanu Reeves, and Matt Damon." Rebecca popped another fry into her mouth. The teens were sitting in the cafeteria, playing a friendly game while waiting for the bell to ring. Danny, with her thick hair tied up in a bun, rolled her eyes at her friend. "Kiss Matt, marry Keanu, and kill Tom. He's a terrible actor," she replied, taking a bite out of her Granny Smith apple. Becca only rolled her eyes to mark it down on her notebook. "Your turn." Danny finished chewing up the apple in her mouth before looking toward her friend.

          "Kiss, marry, kill: Bill Cosby, Mr. Rogers, and Bob Ross." Three fries were launched at her as Rebecca let out a loud laugh. "Ew! You're so weird!" the girl practically shouted as Danny laughed. "You have to answer it!" the brunette claimed. Her dark eyes rolled skyward as she pondered on her decision. "Kiss Mr. Rogers, marry Bob Ross, and kill Bill Cosby. He's always given me the creeps anyway. Who the hell owns that many sweater?" Danny had to bite back her laugh as the cafeteria began to get noisy. They hadn't even heard the bell ring. Danny picked up her tray of half eaten food while Rebecca quickly shoved the rest of her fries in her mouth.

          "Now, if you would have said Rob Lowe or even Denzel Washington, I would have had a hard time to choose." Becca rolled her eyes at the mention of Rob Lowe, who was probably Danny's biggest crush. She had pictures from magazines all over her room. She adored the man like a total fangirl. "God, he is so beautiful." Danny knew that Becca hated listening to her obsess over actors, but Becca would never stop her unless it was going too far. She loved that about her friend. She withstood the boring mumblings and rants about Danny's crushes, when Becca never seemed to talk about her own. "If me and Rob ever met, do you think he'd like me?"

          Becca rose a single brow in confusion. "Like, met in real life?" Danny nodded to her friend as the made it to their lockers. They slipped open the tin doors and began to gather their books. "I mean, I'm pretty and I've got a cool personality, right?" Becca's lips pursed as she nodded. "Honestly, I think he'd fall in love with you. I mean, who wouldn't? You're an amazing person, Danny." Becca not once looked at the brunette until she finished unpacking her backpack. Her eyes then met Danny's sparkling ones.

          "I know I can be annoying, but you're the best friend I've ever had," Danny whispered with her million dollar smile. Becca only rolled her eyes. "Sap. I'm the only friend you've ever had."

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓