chapter 23

It's finally here.

Christmas day.

My favorite day of the year. The only day I wake up early voluntarily. It had been a few days since my panic attack and I was feeling better, and I wasn't going to let it ruin my Christmas.

It was 6:50 in the morning when I first woke up and checked the clock. Blake and Mason made a rule that we weren't allowed to wake them up before seven. Ten minutes to go.

I roughly shook Bella awake.

"What the fuck bitch," she muttered, "what time is it?"

"Doesn't matter, it's Christmas!" I said, making her shoot up.

Suddenly the door to my room was opened and two boys were running in.

Ahhh, my favorites.

"Merry Christmas BB," Austin said jumping on top of Bella. The last time someone called her BB was probably when she was like five.

"Ah, baby's 14th Christmas!" Hayden said pulling me onto his back.

"Merry Christmas Hayden," I said, leaning over his shoulder and kissing his cheek.

Bella hopped on Austin's back and we raced out of the door and down the hall. All the boys were awake except Mason. He was still asleep on the couch in Blake's room, and we had all the right intentions coming up.

We were standing outside of Blake's room, and Wyatt slowly creaked the door open. He looked way more cheerful than normal.

"1..2..3!" Wyatt counted.

"Dog pile!" everyone yelled.

On three we all ran into the room and jumped on Mason, causing us to all fall on the floor because the couch was small.

"What the hell?" he said, looking oblivious to the situation.

"Merry Christmas ugly!" I yelled.

He looked at me with a smirk on his face. He quickly grabbed me, picked me up, threw me over his shoulder, and walked to the bed. He through me on the bed and started tickling me, which I hate.

I accidentally kicked him in the nose, causing it to bleed. Everyone laughed at him and he glared at me.

"Merry Christmas, beautiful," he said sarcastically.

"I have just the thing for this!" I yelled running to my bathroom.

I grabbed a tampon and quickly unwrapped it. I ran back and before he could say anything I shoved it up his nose.

All the boys either looked, scared, confused, or disgusted. Bella and I made eye contact and the room was silent. We started cackling and everyone else joined in.

I feel like on a normal day everyone would start yelling, but Christmas was
different.

Mason's nose quickly stopped bleeding and we all ran downstairs. I almost fell but Josh caught me and lifted me back up.

"Look Emme, Santa came!" Wyatt said, putting me into a headlock.

He went to grab his stocking as I rolled my eyes.

"Hey, you have to believe to receive, baby sis," Wesley said, giving me a wink and getting his stocking.

We all sat on the floor in a circle and starting taking things out.

So far Christmas was going great, and I was having the best one yet.

Josh and I decided we both wanted to make dinner, so we started getting a turkey ready around one.

"Hurry up Josh I need help," I yelled into the living room.

"Yeah yeah, I'm coming," he said.

We started making dinner and put everything into the oven.

We decided to open some more presents after, so we went into the living room.

After opening everything Blake stood up. "There's one more present," he said. He walked into the garage and I was very confused.

He came back in with a box. It was for Austin. All the older guys looked super excited.

"The hell is this?" Austin asked, now shirtless with only Christmas pajamas on.

He opened it and immediately smiled. "It's a fucking bong!" he yelled with excitement.

"We felt bad for throwing away the other one," Blake said.

"Yeah you're 21, I guess you can do what you want," Mason said and then looked him dead in the eye, "you better be responsible with that though, or you won't see what's coming next."

"Yeah, yeah," Austin said.

"I mean it, little bro," Mason said pointing at him with a stern finger.

"Keep it away from the kids too," Wyatt said.

"Suckers," Josh said.

"You too baby brother," Hayden said, slapping Josh's arm. "Not until you're older and out of highschool."

"It's not like I haven't been high before," he blurted, "uh I mean uh- I-"

"Yeah we'll talk about that later, me and you," Wyatt said. Josh earned a glare from Blake.

"Hey, does someone smell that?" I asked?

I walked into the kitchen and my eyes widened. I screamed.

"What's wrong baby?" Wyatt yelled from the other room before running into the kitchen.

I didn't know what to do and stood there. Let's just say the turkey was definitely done cooking.

"Shit, move Emerson!" Wyatt yelled. He picked me up and ran me to the other room throwing me on the couch. He ran back into the kitchen and we all heard a fire extinguisher go off.

So yeah, the food caught on fire.

"Hey, someone just order a pizza, something tells me this turkey's a little burnt," Wyatt said from the kitchen.

Everyone looked at me and Josh.

"Hey that turkey was perfect," I said.

"Yeah we might of just overlooked it," Josh shrugged.

Merry Christmas.

A/N - Another chapter written in Europe :). The next one is going to be long and full of drama. I'm aiming for 2000 words. It might take me awhile to write so please please be patient! Hope everyone enjoyed Christmas in June! Thanks for reading!