twenty-three

***

Jungkook woke up the next morning by Taejeon who built a tower of pillows on Jungkook's head, giggling with Taehyung about it. They had put ten pillows above each other, all of them balancing on Jungkook's sleeping face.
"Let's wake him up", Taejeon chuckled devilishly as he started tickeling his father's tummy which was uncovered because his shirt was a little short, yes he liked wearing crop tops to bed. When no one would see.

"Don't-", Taehyung gritted his teeth and quickly wrapped his arms around the kid so he would stop tickling Jungkook.
"Why?", Taejeon tilted his huge head and pouted when he couldn't piss his Dad off any further.

"Let's say.. Your father reacts.. weird to tickles-", Taehyung gulped, eyeing the younger's lower area.
Taejeon didn't understand and just got up, "I'll go to the toilet, I gotta poop", he explained, hopped down on the floor, stumbled above his feet and then waddled out of the room.

Jungkook woke up in the meantime, the pillow tower crashing down on him, making him groan out. He seemed annoyed. The sunlight that kissed his tanned skin made it even worse, "Fuck this", he growled as he shoved the pillows away, burying his face into the pillow beneath his head.

"Good morning to you too", Taehyung chuckled when he saw grumpy Jungkook like he did everyday. If there'd be one day where Jungkook would wake up in a good mood, happiness glowing on his face, that would probably be the day he'd die. Because it was that unusual that this would ever happen. 
"The fuck", Jungkook cursed as he eyed all the pillows. "Where's the monster?"

"Poop", Taehyung laughed, wrapping his arms around Jungkook to cuddle the bad mood out of him.
"Don't talk like a kid, where is he?", Jungkook snapped, feeling uncomfortable.

"Toilet", Taehyung shrugged but let go when he realised that Jungkook wasn't feeling too well in this hug. "Ah", Kook nodded and then got up.
"I'll go take a shower", he then said, slowly heading towards to another of Taehyung's three bathrooms.

Taehyung looked after him without responding any further, then decided to make his boys breakfast. So he made his way to the kitchen and made some toast, placed jam, chocolate cream and all the other breakfast stuff on the table.
Taejeon was back now, singing a song of the Teletubbies while he started eating. "Taejeon we wait for your Dad", he hummed.

"No, Mommy and I never wait for him", the kid explained.

"Well, I'm not your Mommy and we've got rules here, young man. Breakfast is important and I'd like to share this time of the day with both my men." Taehyung took the plate away from Taejeon and earned a kick from the small boy beneath the table. "Fuck you."

"Don't say that!!!", Taehyung groaned.

"Fuuuhuuuck YOU", Taejeon screamed.

"So, we're not leaving this apartment today because you're being a brat. Congrats", Taehyung smiled and the kid screamed again. "This is illegal!!"

"It's not", Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"My family is WORST", Taejeon cried, balling his tiny fists.

"My kid is WORST", Taehyung yelled back.

"God what the fuck is going on here!!!!", Jungkook screamed angrily as he came in to two yelling idiots. "I thought it's peaceful once Lyza is gone", he groaned and sat down on his seat. "Taejeon shut the fuck up, Taehyung give the kid his food oh gosh."

"Would you stop cursing in front of Taejeon?", Taehyung asked fondly as he leaned over to brush over Jungkook's puffed up cheeks. He looked adorable when he was that pissed off.
"Daddy", Taejeon whined. "Taehyungie is baddest Dad ever. Badder than you!!"