Chapter 11 - Luke

I just re-read this book, so I would suggest everyone to read this Academy fanfic, 'Sang's Sins', by nefelibata-mulher. It isn't complete, but it has an interesting story line.

Luke

Today was my day with Cupcake!

Owen asked us to take Cupcake with us to Uncle's Diner because he and Kota had to go see Dr. Roberts while the others were on an assignment. We can't let the Academy really know about Sang and what she does. 

I don't really care anyway, I get Cupcake! Though I have to share Cupcake with North, but I can make it work. Plus, with the dare, she has to eat whatever I want her to. These past days have been horrible! North chooses my food and I don't get to eat any sugar. 

"Luke?" Sang's voice brings me out of my thoughts.

I turn to her, "Cupcake?"

She gives me one of her brilliant smiles, "North is waiting for us in the car. Let's go!"

I grin, "Sure!" and walk off.

Sang turns back and gives Owen a kiss before following me. I get Cupcake for the day! All my brothers must be jealous! I wonder if she has had chocolate chip pancakes, maybe a chocolate milkshake. No one can stop me or change what I feed her because of the dare. I am inevitable!

I jump in the back of the car only to find Cupcake there, "What are you doing? You should be up front."

Sang shakes her head, "You have longer legs, you go. I'm the smallest so I should be in the back."

I smirk, "Can't do that, but you can keep me company back here instead."

North scowls, "Sang Baby get your butt in front."

She crosses her arms, "Hell no, North."

He only grunts while I laugh, "You look like an angry kitten!"

Cupcake glares at me, "I do not!"

I get my laughter under control, "It's hard for you to look threatening when you are in pink."

She scowls as well as North, "Fuck off, Luke!"

I say, "Language!"

Cupcake rolls her eyes, "You're being rude, so I can use rude language."

North adds, "I agree with Lucian, Baby. You shouldn't curse."

She turns her glare on him, "I can kill you all, so I get the right to fucking curse!"

He just ignored it and went back to focusing completely on driving which leaves Cupcake simply burning holes in the side of his head with her eyes. Noted that this is not a good topic to bring up, but she seems to have forgotten that I started it.

Speaking of the cupcake, she turns to me, "Don't think I forgot that I am mad at you too."

I pout a little, "C'mon Cupcake, don't be that way."

She shrugs, "Nope."

I look her in the eyes, "Please."

Her frown turns to a smile, "I can't stay mad at you long anyway."

I once more get lose in her eyes. She just got the eyes of innocence; the face of an angel, the personality of a dreamer and a smile that hides more pain than I can ever imagine. Cupcake is different than all the other girls. It's a pity that Owen got to her first. She definitely is a good change for him.