3

"JIN!"

"Fuck, everyone hide!" Jin whisper-shouted.

The others' eyes widened when they recognized the harsh voice. They all found someplace to hide, well, except Hoseok. He casually walked through the wall and into another room.

Footsteps echoed in the living room with high ceilings.

"I know you're here you stupid witch."

"Hey! I am a fucking wizard!" Jin shouted, standing up from where he was obviously hiding behind a small potted plant.

"Change my hair color back, now." Yoongi seethed, glaring at Jin.

"Green is a great color on you!" Jin complimented sarcastically.

"No, it fucking isn't. I look like the Joker. Now change it back before I tear out your throat." Yoongi hissed, not seeming like he was kidding one bit.

"Fine, fine." Jin sighed and changed it back to the silvery grey that matched his eyes.

"Where the fuck is the kid? I'm getting impatient." Yoongi demanded, eyes flickering over to the front door.

"He said he'd be coming in the afternoon, hyung. It's 8am." Namjoon snorted.

"Shut up, dog." Yoongi snapped, getting a low growl in return. He rolled his eyes.

"Settle down. Hoseok!" Jimin called out for the ghost. Hoseok walked back in the living room.

"Okay, everyone remember the plan and stick to it, no improvising. And don't hurt him or scare him." Namjoon instructed the rest, some of them nodding.

"Oh, yeah. Let's try not to scare this human boy with the fact that we're all monsters." Yoongi scoffed, rolling his silver eyes into the back of his head.

"We aren't monsters, Yoongi. We're just...different." Hoseok corrected, looking around at all his friends with sad eyes.

"Not the good kind of different." The silver-haired man muttered, turning around to walk over to his chair. He sat down and grabbed a small dagger, flipping it around between his long fingers to satisfy his boredom.

The others were silent for a few moments. They had all done something horrible in their lives at some point. But that's in the past.

"Whatever, Gramps. You're just getting impatient cause you haven't tasted blood in years." Jimin broke the silence. The others let out small chuckles.

"You know what else I haven't had in years? Fish. Keep talking and I'll go turn on the stove." Yoongi warned, stabbing the arm of his chair with the dagger while staring Jimin in the eyes.

The others laughed, shaking their heads.

They decided to start preparing for the arrival of the adorable boy.

~~~~

Ding dong

One of the double doors opened almost immediately. On the other side was a tall man with brown hair. Jungkook bit his lip and immediately avoided eye contact with the man. He was beyond sexy.

"Um, y-you're Mr. Krabs?" Jungkook nearly choked on his words. He was not expecting him to look...really good.

"Uh, yeah, that's me. You must be Jungkook." The man's voice was lower than Narnia's grades- I mean, his voice was just really low. Jungkook felt like he was going to die from being so flustered.

"Mhm." Was all Jungkook could force out.

"Why don't you step in, we'll tour the interior and then we can check out the backyard?" 'Mr. Krabs' suggested, getting a timid nod in response. He stepped aside to let the young boy in.