013

As soon as they get to the Anpanman facility, Taehyung is tackled into a hug by his friend Jimin, who grabs his hand and drags him away after asking EunMin and Jin if it was okay.

"Are you ready for your training Jungkookie?" Hoseok asks and the bunny hybrid nods bouncing on his feet as he claps his hands.

"How about you EunMin?" Jin asks noticing how quiet the girl is.

"Huh?" She says snapping her head in Jin's direction, her mind slowly processing the words he said, "oh yeah. I hope I'm ready for the job." She says with a small smile.

"I'm sure you are EunMin-ah." Jin says giving her a reassuring smile, his hand reaching out to ruffle her hair.

"Namjoon says that he'll be a bit late," Hoseok announces, "so he said to start warming up without him."

"Shall we?" Jin says leading the way with his hand, the group following him towards the changing rooms.

"Are you joining us too Jin hyung?" Jungkook asks, one bunny ear folded and the other one alert.

"Um no." Jin says looking at the ground, his ears turning a slight shade of red. "I'm just in charge of the medical, I'll be making sure that no one gets hurt today."

Jungkook gives him an understanding smile and follows EunMin into the changing rooms, pulling his workout clothes from his backpack.

"See you in a few minutes." EunMin says with a smile, walking into a changing room and locking the door.

Minutes later, the three of them stand in a line, Hoseok looking from side to side to look at his trainees.

"What are our orders boss?" EunMin says resting her hands on her hips, Hoseok giving her an amused smile before answering.

"First we are going to run a lap to warm up, then we will go ahead and start the combat training."

"Alright." Jungkook says trying to hide his excited smile. "Can we go now?"

"Eager are we?" Hoseok says with a chuckle, the three of them turning back as they hear a voice call out, 'wait for us!'

"Oh? Jiminie?" Hoseok says surprised. "You're joining us too?"

"Of course hyung." Jimin says with a smile getting in line with Taehyung next to him. "I can't miss this opportunity to train with everyone."

"Alright. Then let's get started." Hoseok says, his face changing to a more determined expression. "Start!" He yells and everyone takes of running, with Jimin and Taehyung taking the lead followed by Jungkook.

Behind them, EunMin and Hoseok grunt, their breathing labored as they try to keep up with the hybrids, the end result being both of them laying on the floor.

"Can I run another lap noona?" Jungkook asks and she cranes her neck to look at him, slightly nodding before bringing her head back down.

"Need a hand?" A familiar voice says and EunMin opens her eyes to see Namjoon standing by her, his hand outstretched as he smiles softly at her.

"When did you get here?" EunMin asks taking his hand and sitting up.

"Like five minutes ago." Namjoon says placing his bag on the ground, his uniform neatly folded inside.