019

Ebony and I spent the night with Brianna, her family was out of town so we had her entire place to ourselves. We spent the night up talking and eating which I might add Brianna said was her favorite part of the night.

I think this is exactly what I needed, even though Dash was still in the back of my head, these two girls were exactly what I needed to at least put me in a bit of a better place.

KJ kept blowing up Ebony's phone with text messages some were almost warm and compassionate while others came off slightly threatening because she wasn't answering. Ebony didn't even seem fazed or even interested in answering his messages.

I think she was really beginning to get over him and I cannot express how proud I am, the worst thing to watch is a woman climb mountains for a man who wouldn't even go up a hill for them.

"So, are you guys down?" Ebony asked as the three of us were laid up on Brianna's bed watching reruns of A Different World. "Don't you think it would be nice for us to just unwind and have fun."

I groaned, Ebony was trying to convince the two of us to attend a party that was being thrown by the 'neighborhood pussy' Sheri. I wasn't going because my last time going to a party since I've been back didn't go too well and Brianna just wasn't interested.

"isn't it like against some rule for pregnant women to NOT party?" Brianna questioned.

"Yeah..." I agreed, "I think I heard that around some where honestly."

Ebony scooted herself to the edge of the bed to stand up and look over us. "Please? I feel like it really would do the three of us good, I can have a little fun... Brianna you can eat" once she said that Brianna perked up a bit. "and Kimani.. I know Sean is going, he's the one who invited me."

I completely forgot all about Sean, we went on that one date and I only went on it to make Dash and KJ upset. I haven't thought about him since or even answered any of the, 'hey' text messages he's been sending. "look... i'll go even though I really don't know how much fun i'd have."

"What the fuck? We were suppose to double down! now I have to go!" Brianna angrily threw a pillow at me. "Stupid bitch!"

The party that Ebony begged us to go to had started around 8pm and it was now going on 8:30 once the three of us rolled up.

Since I wasn't home and didn't want to go back to get clothes, I decided to just wear the jeans I already had on and I borrowed a shirt from Brianna that didn't exactly fit me all too well but I'd make it work.

The smell of alcohol and weed quickly greeted us once we stepped in to the house.

"I'm the type of baby that would fuck the babysitter!" Brianna shouted as she heard the song that was blasting throughout the house. Dababy has been all she's been listening to.for weeks now.

The song continued and so did a bellowing Brianna blending herself in to the crowd and leaving just Ebony and I to our own devices.

"I thought she didn't even want to come?" Ebony laughed as she watched the singing girl get lost in the crowd.