Decisions

My eyes were blinking not understanding what was going on I couldn't believe what I had just heard Jungkook was from Alexandria and he escaped.

Did I know him? I thought to myself.

I was mentally scrolling to every memory of my past home life to see if I remember him. I feel horrible that I don't did we know each other did we cross paths with me.

Ever since I got here he always was nice to me. He taught me how to defend myself the same techniques that saved my life when I was in my heat and had come across that Alpha.

He had always treated me normally never once had I seen pity in his eyes. I need to figure out what happened with him back at Alexandria.

"Do you the specifics of how he escaped?" I asked him rapidly I needed to know maybe just maybe I could do something for myself.

"I do but I think it's best if you hear it from him after all it happened to him" Yoongi said calmly all while looking at me to see my reaction.

"Well then let's go find Jungkook" I said and took off to my door to head downstairs.

We head downstairs and I knocked slightly on the door separating our apartments from one another. Yoongi had  finally made it next to me after taking his sweet time but in his own defense he has been in the woods tracking and hunting not getting enough sleep and nutrients.

Jungkook opened the door puzzled as to why I hadn't opened the door and he saw Yoongi he looked confused but Yoongi simply said "she knows" and Jungkook sighed out a heavy sigh and then looked behind him looking for Jimin and then closed the door lightly I peaked behind him to see what he was looking at and I could see Jimin sound asleep on the couch.

"Let's head upstairs" I say not wanting to awaken Jimin with our conversation.

"What do want to know?" he asked lightly but when I looked into his eyes I could tell he really just wanted to not talk about this he wanted it buried with his past.

"Everything" I simply said hoping he understood why I wanted to know.

"I don't remember a lot about my childhood there just that I wasn't born there my parents moved us there on some whim they got because they wanted to. I had an older brother his name was Junghyun he was the same age as Jimin we weren't really close but he always kept an eye on me"

"When we got there Junghyun didn't take long before he had cemented his Alpha status and the Omegas there starting begging there parents to let them be courted by him. It wasn't long before he ran into trouble there he met an Omega she was pretty but what he didn't know was that Omega was already being courted by an other Alpha an Alpha that was friends with the mayors son"

"So one day Junghyun comes home while our parents were out at the farmers market and I notice he's all bloodied and he tries not to tell me because I was young then and then decides to tell me instead said that the Alpha who was also courting the Omega got his friends to jump him and when they were done they just laughed and went about there day"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing I can't believe people saw and didn't day anything Junghyun said he went to our sheriffs station but as soon as he started naming names the sheriff clammed up and said he couldn't do anything to help. Junghyun told me that we needed to leave that our parents were to brainwashed by the place that they wouldn't protect them if they came after them. So we made an escape plan Junghyun had started exploring the place and had found a way in and out of there through an abandoned old mine shaft. So we packed up our stuff to leave and everything was smooth sailing until we go to the outside we hadn't been thinking about anyone being on the other side but there they were a couple ways away from our exit it seemed like a bunch of the popular kids in town were there and they were up to no good so when they spotted us nothing good came from it"