Chapter 14: So close

Rylee POV

So it's been a few weeks since the incident with dad and he hasn't been home since. He usually takes a month so I'm not rushing him. It was Monday and it would be the first day I would get to go back to school.

Yaaay!

I'm only happy because I'll get to see Belle. I got up out of my bed and went straight to the bathroom. I came out dressed and went straight downstairs. Jace was making breakfast "Good morning." I said as I kissed his cheek.

"Feeling better?" He asked sincerely. I nodded. "Yeah, I'm okay."

He looked like he had something on his mind "Why won't you leave?" He asked.

I gave him a straight face. "You know I can't do that, Jace."

"Why not!" He shouted.

"He's my father!"

"He's hurting you, Rylee!"

"I know." I whispered.

He came towards me and put both his hands on my shoulders "You need to leave. What if he kills you next time?" He whispered softly to me. I wriggled out of his grip. "I'm not leaving my dad." I said before I stormed out of my house and went straight to Rae.

I needed to clear my head.

I got on my motorcycle and sped to school. I saw everyone gaping at me its probably because of Rae. It's the first time I rode her to school. Oh wait, that's not it. It's because I cut my hair. They probably think I'm a new hot guy. I put my beanie and made my way towards school.

I went straight to my locker and look or my stuff. When I closed it, the person who I saw on the other side made my heart stop. "D-diamond?" I stuttered out.

"Mhm." She nodded. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. "What are you doing here Dy?" I asked her impatiently. I seriously could not get a break!

"For educational purposes." She said, batting her eyelashes at me.

I saw Belle coming towards us, "Is that your new bitch?" She, referring to Belle. I clenched my first in anger "Don't call her that." She saw I was getting angry and kissed me on my cheek and hugged me.

Then she whispered "I will fight for you, Ry." Then she walked off.

Belle gave me a curious look. "Hey," she said shyly. I smirked "Hey, are you ready for our date today?" I asked. She seemed confused at first, then a flash of recognition crossed her features. "Oh, you remembered?" She asked.

I frowned, "Of course I do, if you don't want to, we don't have to."

She shook her head "No, it's fine."

I grinned, "You're basically saying that you want me." I told her. My eyes widened in disbelief when she pinned me against the locker, causing my beanie to fall and whispered "Of course I fucking want you, what's not to want?" My mind was hazy and I forgot how to form words. Then she smirked and walked off.

What the hell just happened?

I shook my head, took my beanie off the ground and walked to class. On my way there girls kept ogling at me. I went to class and sat next to Belle. "What was that about?" I whispered to her.

She didn't get to answer my question because the teacher came in class with a projector and a laptop. "Students we will be watching a classic film. Please turn off the lights and gather around." She said as she set up the projector.

A devious thought entered my mind and I smirked to myself. Everyone moved their chair upward to see, but when Belle was about to move her chair, I stopped her. She gave me a confused look and I made an excuse. "Too much people are up there. Stay back here with me." She rolled her eyes "Alright, whatever makes you happy."

Someone took out the lights and it was almost impossible to see anything. I scooted my chair nearer to Belle's and kissed her exposed shoulder. She gave me a pointed look.

"What?" I asked innocently. She didn't answer and faced the projector screen again. I took that as a sign to continue, this time I ran my hand up her thigh, and snaked my hand under the skirt she was wearing. She gasped a little so that only I could hear. She slapped my hands away and I licked her ear. "C'mon," I whispered huskily, "Lets have some fun, baby."

I felt her nod faintly and turned her head and connected her lips with mine. This kiss wasn't like the others, it was show and sensual it felt like she was pouring out all the love she refused to show me. I was shocked when she parted her lips and allowed my tongue to roam around with hers. I snaked my hand farther up and rubbed her through her underwear. She was already wet.

I'm on fire today.

I broke the kiss and attacked her neck "You're so wet. Fuck." I breathed, trailing soft kisses down her jawline. I was about to slide my finger in her underwear but the bell rung.

Great. Now I'm sexually frustrated. Ughh.

I let out an audible groan of annoyance as I unlatched myself from Belle as the lights turned on. She was blushing beet red. It was so cute. We packed our stuff and left the class. Everyone was starting at us. I knitted my eyebrows in confusion, "Why is everyone starting at you?" I asked Belle.

She laughed, "They're staring at you, not me." She stated.

Staring at me? What? Why?

"Why?" I asked, confused.

"They think your some new kid. You seriously look like a guy, Lee. And your chest is very flat, too."

I smirked, "You've been watching me, huh?"

She slapped my arm playfully and rolled her eyes. I saw a Janitor's closet and pulled her in it. I pulled her to me, "How about we finish what we started?" I whispered in her ear, making my hot breath fan her ear. She tipped on my toes and pulled my head down to meet her lips. This time she asked for entrance and I gladly gave it to her.

She broke the kiss and started to suck on my neck lightly. I pushed her off gently. She looked hurt, "What? Did I do something wrong?" She asked.

I shook my head "No, you didn't. But you probably shouldn't do that if you don't want me to fuck you right here." She looked as if she was in deep thought. "So, your neck is your turn on spot?"

I nodded. "And my ears."

She grinned wickedly, "What?" I asked. She shook her head "Nothing." She said with a shrug. I pulled her back for a kiss but she turned her head so my lips came in contact with her cheek. "We're already late for class." She said.

I groaned. "Let's not go to class, baby." I whispered, nipping her ear gently.

"Lee." She said in a scolding tone.

"Okay, okay. Fine let's go to fucking class." I said as I opened the door. And the person I saw on the other side made me stop in my tracks.