Did you receive the kiss?

Siddhant POV:

I just love her...

Yes.. I just love her though she is so innocent...

She was looking at me hiding behind her mother...

When i noticed her and looked into her eyes.. she down her eyelids and blushed...

OMG.. these Cherry Red cheeks are driving me crazy...

'i will contact Priest and tell you the date.. We can have Engagment, Mehendi, Sangeet and Marriage all together before marriage date... We will make all arrangements in our City... you all no need to worry and just bring Roli to marriage hall... ' My grandmother was telling her parents...

'Sure Maaji.. what more we want.. we feel lucky to get you like in laws for my daughter...' her father told with almost tears on his eyes out of happiness...

They were talking something more about marriage arrangements while my eyes were on her...

Her mother went from there to prepare tea for us helping me to look at her...

My eyes went through her from head to toe making her restless and shrink herself...

She went near the pillar which was there to hold for support may be her knees were going weak...

I was thinking.. Oh Roli.. you wanted me not to touch you.. but what are you going to do for my look which is more powerful than my fingers...

I smiled while she blushed... 

Her mother bring the tea glasses tray and gave it to her to serve to all...

She gave the tea cup to my grandmother, then my mother then my father & then came to me...

I looked at her without taking the cup to see what she does...

Her eyes expressed to take the cup while still i was just gazing at her...

'Please take it...' she requested...

Still i was just gazing at her...

Finally she took the cup herself and forward the cup towards me...

While taking i kissed on the air unnoticed by other making her Crimson Red...

I took the cup from her with a smile... noticing her expressions...

She just rushed back towards her mother and gave the try...

She hide behind her mother again...

I didn't leave to gaze at her...

After having tea...

'Ok.. we are leaving now...' my grandmother said...

We got up to start & i looked at her who expressed the same missing feeling which was in my eyes too...

We started from there towards the entrance door...

Her parents too followed us while she was standing holding the pillar...