CHAPTER SIX.

Aylin daughter of the little mermaid was the concept of beauty for Ben Beast, red hair, hazel eyes and such a humble personality with others, well let's reconsider that, since she is almost always in company of his brother Andrew and Carter, they are both her best friends.

"Andy, can I ask you a question?" Ben for the first time didn't know how to start a conversation with his younger brother and even more so if it was about the redhead girl.

"You've done it Ben, but I think I know what you want to talk about and it didn't suppose you figured it out that way." Both boys were in the younger brother's room.

"Then how long were you going to tell me about the situation with Aylin?" Ben was frustrated that he could not help.

"Until she felt comfortable talking about her condition, but more nonetheless you followed us in secret."

FLASHBACK.

"How have you been handling Lin?" Carter asked as he went in the back of Andrew's car with his best red-haired friend as co-pilot.

"Much better than at first, I can stand the itching of the skin for longer periods of time" the redheaded girl sighed.

"We could do something about it, Lin, so you wouldn't have to come to your parents' house whenever it's necessary." Andrew proposed, receiving a nod from Carter and a sigh from Aylin.

Both boys knew that it would be a bad idea to put pressure on the redhead girl, they saw her as a younger sister to take care of, especially with her mother's inheritance of being a mermaid.

If something that both princes loved the most was the smell and the sand, the sound of the waves of the sea, when they arrived at the castle they were greeted by an old but still excited Max who rose up on his hind legs and kissed everyone's faces.

"Princess Aylin, what a pleasant surprise!" Said a silver-haired man bowing in the presence of Andrew and Carter "Prince Beast, Prince Charming"

"Thanks Grimsby, it's always good to go home and be able to visit my parents and Melody" For Aylin it was always memorable when she could go home. "My parents went out or are they here in the castle?"

"The King and the Queen are currently visiting the village with their sister, but as soon as they return I will let them know that you and company are here" Grimsby said with a quiet smile on his face. "I suppose you'll find yourself on the beach?"

Although the man no longer received an answer from the redhead girl, the old man knew the reasons why the princess made his visits and always in the company of his best friends.

"Suppose well, Grim." Andrew gave him a smile in confidence and after that he walked towards the beach.

The surprise is the emotional disturbance caused by unforeseen or unexpected go.

That's what Ben felt when he saw in the distance the figure of Aylin with a siren tail, he could not explain how it was possible that he had never knew it, he thought he knew the people of Auradon well, or at least that's he usually said to himself.

But he did not know how to feel about it when he glimpsed the figure of his brother and Carter.

Ben had gone to the castle of King Eric and Queen Ariel because he had heard that Aylin would be there, he just wanted some time to talk to her; he liked the redhead since he was fourteen but for record everyone expected he would be with Audrey but he had already got tired of pretending. Ben wanted to follow his heart.