✨Date-I: Liam and Emily's Story✨

"Nothing turns to hate so bitter as what once was love

"Nothing turns to hate so bitter as what once was love."

-Laurell K. Hamilton

__________

I have written Emily's POV. in this chapter.
Enjoy~

I don't know but many people had complained about this chapter.

I'm sorry to disappoint you. Please forgive me for my mistakes.

Thank you.

Emily's POV

Emily's POV.
◀️•▶️

"Ann! Wake! Up! You have College today", I started to shake her. "I'm Up. I'm Up. Come on stop shaking me like that", I heard Ann throwing her blanket on me.

'Such a troublesome sister'

She woke up and I went downstairs to the dining room. I greeted everyone," Good morning, Mom, Auntie, and Uncle". They smiled and greeted me back.

"Good morning, Honey", from mom.

"Good morning, Princess", from Uncle.

"Good morning, little girl", from Auntie.

'Little girl?'

" Auntie, I'm not a little girl now. Please don't call me", I pouted. They laughed. Auntie said, "Well you will always be our little girl if you become 90 years old".

'90 years old?'

" Are you kidding, Auntie? 90 years old? No way ", I said. " Sorry, Mom and Dad. I'm a little late. Good morning guys", I heard Ann.

After eating breakfast, I took my helmet and my bag. Ann took her helmet and bag too.

Today I was going to drop her to college. I started my bike and Ann sat behind me. I dropped her at the college gate and went towards my destination.