My Fault

a/n: Aunt May dies when an incident happens, causing Peter to go into a depression.

~peter~

Peter was on a call with Tony when his Aunt called. He was currently patrolling and it was 12 AM, so it wasn't to his suprise that she had called. "Hey Mr.Stark I'm just gonna merge this call with Aunt May if that's alright."

"Yeah Kid it's fine."

"Hell-"

"Peter?" He got up immediately making his way to the apartment.

"Aunt May what's wrong?"

"I-I love you!" He heard a gunshot. He was only a minute away.

"NOO! AUNT MAY? MAY!" He swung into his window running into the kitchen, there laid his Aunt. A pool of blood surrounded her as Peter sobbed into her torso, hugging her. "NOO!" He cried out, He noticed a little note in her hand and took it out cautiously. It read:

we were looking for you, too bad you couldn't save her.

Suddenly the door swung open and in came the Avengers. Tony slowly pulled Peter away from May, He forced himself into Steve's chest refusing to let go. His sobs filled the building compplex. Nat checked her pulse then turned to the team, she nodded while sighing. She had no pulse, she was dead.

"I got you, Kid." Steve pulled him away into Tony's private jet. Clint walked to the jet as well, he couldn't bear to see this unwrap. As Happy called his crew to wrap up the mess Tony went onto the jet where the team waited. Peter's cries didn't decrease in intensity, In fact the more time gone by the more he cried. Peter was still in Steve's arms catching his breath. Peter finally calmed down, It was currently
4 AM so Steve picked him up and layed him in his bed, with extra clothes on the side for tomorrow morning.

"I can't believe it." Steve heard Tony as he made his way to the common room. "Who would even go that low of a blow."

"He's only a kid..." Nat bit her thumb, she couldn't even imagine what he was going through. Yes, she hadn't known her parents awfully well but, she's never had to deal with so many deaths at a young age.

"Bruce and I will go down and gather the things from the apartment, let us know if you need anything." Steve walked out with Bruce.

"He's lost his whole family at the age of 15." Clint stated on the verge of tears.

"We may not know what will happen in the future, but we do know that he's going to need all the emotional support he can get." Tony sighed leaning back in his chair.

~peter~

Peter had slept the hours needed so he got up. He was immediately hit with a headache and dizziness, most likely from crying all night, dehydration got the best of him. He quickly gulped down the water on his lamp stand and looked over at the clothes. He looked down at the note:

Here's some clothes, we brought your stuff over, come down when you're ready - Steve, Tony, Nat, Bruce, Clint, and Uncle Bucky ;).

He slightly grinned at "Uncle", he knew they were trying to cheer him up.

He came out the shower and changed, but while he was throwing his suit into the laundry basket the note fell. Her blood stained the paper, it was wrinkled and fragile. He broke down reading the letter once more. He could have saved her. He was only a minute away. If he's the reason Uncle Ben died, what made him think Aunt May would be any different. After a while he wiped his tears and placed fhe note in a fancy ziplock, then into a drawer. He walked down the steps slowly, trying to decide shat to say.

"Hey Pete." Bucky looked over at him, His head was down and he had his hood on, he obviously wasn't feeling well. Peter sat there at the table until breakfast, earning a greeting by ever Avenger who had walked in to take a seat.

"Breakfast is ready!" Bucky called for the remaining Avengers, who were training. Thor walked in with Loki.

"Ah yes brother, this is Peter Parker, Man of Spiders, and Peter this is my brother Loki, god of Mischief." Peter held out his hand and shook it, greeting him.

"Alright, let's eat." Tony announced and started eating, everyone but Peter began to eat. Nat noticed and spoke.

"молодой паук, пожалуйста, есть." (young spider, please eat.) Peter grabbed 2 pancakes, slowly eating them. He sat there stiff, emotionless. Like he was waiting for the next thing to happen.

"Shall we train?" They all nodded in agreement. Peter got into his Iron Spider suit and began to spar with Nat. They were fighting hand to hand combat for a while until Peter shot a web at her feet, she pulled out her pistol and shot at his suit. He flinched, suddenly reminded of last nights events. He paused, causing Nat to look over.

"Comment vas-tu" (How are you?) In French, she asked slowly walking over to him. He flipped onto the wall and continued shooting webs at her.

"J'aurais pu la sauver." (I could have saved her.) He continued fighting. "je suis un lâche" (I'm a coward)
He dodged your bullets.

"Peter it's not your fault!" Nat sropped fighting. She grabbed a hold of his web pulling him down.

"IT IS MY FAULT! THIS WHOLE THING WOULD'VE NEVER HAPPENED IF I WAS THERE!" He pulled off his mask, crying into the wall. He took a deep breathe gaining the members attention. "There were there for me, not her. I could have left sooner, I could have got there faster. But I didn't, the same way I did Uncle Ben." He cried hitting his fist against the wall.

the end.

a/n: The French & Russian is probably wrong please don't at me. Should I make a part 2? Comment if so!