(24): Home [Kind Of]

Today is Friday and I didn't have any classes so I decide to go home. I have an entire three days until I have to be back (including today).

After 4 hours of non-stop flying, my plane finally lands, and my anxiety skyrockets.

I'm really seeing my dad.

After our little conversation yesterday, Kyle really left and wasn't back until I was in bed. This morning I wanted to ask him to give me a lift to the airport but I didn't want to be weird so I just took an Uber and left him a note since he was still sleeping. Or at the gym... I never really know.

Kathrine texted me that she also left to go home just this morning too. Winnie and Nick left yesterday, and so Kyle and Nathan are the only ones still in town.

I wonder what they're gonna do the whole time. Kyle's probably gonna be with his multiple girlfriends and Nathan I'm pretty sure is going to be missing his.

Sigh.

I let out a long stretch before undoing my seatbelt and getting up from my seat. I grab the tiny purse that has my small essentials and walk out. Our suitcases are then handed to us and I look anxiously for a sign with my name on it when I've reached the main picking-up area.

"Chelsea! Chelsea!" A tiny little voice shouts and I turn my head and immediately grin when my little brother sprints his way to me excitedly.

"Christian!" I squeal when he lands into my arms and shower him with multiple kisses "Oh my gosh, you are so big"

He grins "Look! All my teeth grew back"

Last time I saw him the ones in the middle were missing, and a few others. But they have indeed really grown back.

"You're so big" I can't help but repeat as I seriously look at him after we've done hugging. He is wearing black sweatpants and white Super-man shirt "What grade are you in?"

"Third" He smiles sheepishly.

Oh my goodness!

"Who are here with? You didn't drive yourself, did you?" I joke, looking around nonetheless.

The little cutie giggles shaking his head, his bushy brown hair moving side to side "No. Dad is here but he's so slow. He's still coming"

"Do you want to carry my purse for me?"

He scrunches his nose "No. Those are for girls!"

Boys.

I laugh shrugging "Fair enough"

"Princess!" I look to the sound and can't help but grin when I see my old man. He hasn't changed one bit.

I've been told that I look more like him than my mom. Sometimes I see it for myself but most of the time I really don't. He has the same brown hair as Chris, I inherited my mom's dirty blonde color. We have the same shade of green eyes, and same shaped lips and nose. And then mostly everything else is my mom.

"Daddy" I grin as he envelopes me into a very tight hug, his lips laying kisses all over my hair and forehead. "I missed you"

He pulls back with a huge smile "I missed you too. Good lord, you're so big. What are you? A woman?"

Dad's sense of humor is one of a kind.

"I'm really not" I snort. "Chris on the other side, he's a giant at this point"

The boy giggles looking at the two of us.

"Tell me about it" Dad agrees exasperated "I told him to stop growing but he just won't listen"