(26): Lagoon Red

Those eyes! Those damn eyes. Where do I know them from? That green-grey color looks so damn familiar.

I can't stop thinking about it!

Ugh!

"Hi. I said I'm Jean" The lady with the very familiar eyes snaps me back to reality. She has the same exact ones as Theo and someone else who I just can't put my finger on.

I chuckle nervously "Oh, sorry I think I zoned out for a while there. I'm Chelsea. It's very nice to finally meet you"

"No worries" She smiles kindly.

She does kind of look like me, I'll admit. We have the same exact dirty blonde hair and something about our noses is similar too.

Nonetheless she is gorgeous. One of the most gorgeous women I have ever seen. Once again... she looks like someone I know and that someone is not me.

"Aunt Jean, is it okay if I stay here while Chelsea and Jacob go out" Chris sweetly asks looking up at the gorgeous woman.

We left the house after Lee arrived. She still remembered me and we had a short conversation. I did make sure that Chris bathed because apparently that's a thing. And now here we are... at the Forrest household.

"Why, off course you can Chris"

Chris looks up at me looking to ask the same question and I nod. I'm very sure he'd rather spend his time with Theo than Jake and I.

"It is okay, right?" I confirm with Jean.

She nods "Off course. Christian knows he's welcome here anytime. He's a daily visitor"

"Yeah I assume he must get bored being the only child" I chuckle, making light conversation.

"But not for long though" She smirks.

"I know. I only found out yesterday about it. Apparently they wanted to surprise me" I inform her.

She laughs "That's a very Josie thing to do"

Speaking of... why doesn't Josie like her? She is literally one of the sweetest women ever.

"Mama!" Comes the familiar little voice. He is in his father's arms reaching out to his mom and I'm guessing they come from the backyard. He looks so dirty causing me laugh.

"Hi angel" Jean coos taking her son into her own hands. "What were you and daddy doing out there?"

"He kept on eating the soil. Little animal" Monty informs his wife to which she shakes her head and laughs.

"Hey Monty" I greet.

"Hi older Chelsea" He greets back causing me to roll my eyes with a small smile because he keeps calling me that.

I eye Theo playing with Jean, completely disregarding my existence "You were right. When his mom is here he switches up on people"

"Yep. Just yesterday he was calling you mama and now he's acting like he doesn't even know you" Monty jokes agreeing with me "At least you know how it feels being betrayed by him"

"Unfortunately" I sigh dramatically.

Just then, the little betrayer looks directly at me and smiles widely. I can't help but smile back "Hi little guy"

"Ga-ga!" He excitedly cheers, saliva running down his chin.

At least now he knows I'm not his mama.

"Do you understand baby language?" Chris asks looking up at me and I shake my head "Me too"

Jean kisses him one more time before laying him on the floor and he immediately starts to crawl away energetically with Chris right behind him.