Peace (brian jones)

You propped yourself up on your elbow and gazed at Brian who was still fast asleep next to you. You slowly ran your fingers through his soft blonde hair and studied the intricate features of his face.

He looked so peaceful as he slept. So peaceful compared to the hectic life of a world-famous rock star. You felt bad for your husband at times when you saw the band on television being mobbed by hundreds of teen girls, or by tons of press. But in the end Brian always loved when he got away from the fame and got to come back home to you after touring. 

The both of you decided to keep your relationship private from the fans and press, as Brian didn't want you to be mobbed as well. The two of you saw how crazy that could be from The Beatles and their wives and girlfriends. You and Brian got married privately with a few family members, friends and the band almost a year ago.

You kept running your fingers through Brian's hair, and soon enough he awoke from his sleep with a smile.

"Good morning," you said warmly.

"Morning," he replied in a hoarse voice.

"Sleep well?" you asked, still playing with his hair, you knew he loved it when you did.

"For the first time in weeks," he yawned.

"Do you want me to make you some breakfast baby?" You questioned, sitting up in bed.

"No, just stay here with me," he mumbled.

"But you didn't even eat dinner last night, you must be hungry" you stated, beginning to get up from the bed.

Brian grabbed you by the waist quickly and pulled you back down to him.

"Y/N, I haven't been home in weeks," he groaned, wrapping his arms around you, "and all I want to do is lay in bed with my lovely wife. Is that too much to ask?"

"I guess that's okay," you smiled, giving him a light kiss.

Brian slowly shut his eyes again. You couldn't imagine how tired he was.

"You're so beautiful," you whispered, moving some of his hair away from his eyes.

"Stop it," he smiled.

"I love you so much," you whispered again.

"I love you too," Brian replied, "Now go to sleep."

You nodded and dozed off in Brian's arms.

-
-
-
Kinda short but Brian is the cutest😪💕