Leaked

Ryouta's POV

"Maybe..you're talking about μ's (myuuzu) right?"

Yabai..this is bad..really bad..

"O-ohh..hehe s-so it's pronounced myuuz-" before Chika complete her words. *covering ear*

Dia :

I-i have thought she will do that

I-i have thought she will do that..b-but..i don't know if her voice gonna be this loud! Damn!

Dia-nee's voice is louder than usual. Almost break my ear. I covered my ear to reduce the damage. Everyone in the room is shocked and stunned by that.

"How dare you mistaken their name?!" Dia-nee approach Chika and Chika takes a few steps away.

Ah, shit..here we go again..a long speech from her. If i'm not forget it. I've once mispronounced it too and called them a soap brand. And i got tortured by the Kurosawa sisters.

" In the School Idol World μ's is a Legend Holy land, Holy bible and a Holy creature ever created! It's only one in this universe! And you dare to mistaken their name?! Absolutely ridiculous.." Dia-nee really pushed her to the radio table and Chika can't do anything. You just stared at her friend and can't help her.

"I-isn't too close?.." Dia-nee take a few steps back and continue her talk.

"So, you just stumbled upon them, and with your scarce knowledge, thought you'd imitate them?" Dia-nee gave Chika a sharp glare.

"T-that's not..." before she could complete her words. Dia-nee cut it.

"Then. Can you answer these question? Ryouta-kun!" Dia-nee face me and point a finger on me.

"Y-yes! What's it?"

"Please give me the right answer if she is wrong." Dia-nee smirked at Chika like she know that Chika can't answer it.

"Of course you know the answer right..Ryouta-kun~" Dia-nee gave a Yandere smile.

"O-of course!" I trembled in fear. I hope i still remember the answer.

"Then let's start. Can you tell me what is the first song that μ's sang as a group of nine?" Dia-nee gave the first question and Chika seems doesn't know the answer.

"BUU DESU WA! Ryouta! The answer."

"Etto..Bokura no Live Kimi to no Life shortened as Borarara." Dia-nee nodded after hear my answer. Lucky...

"Next. Where is the venue did μ's and A-RISE choose for their live in the 2nd LoveLive prelims?"

"V-venue??" Chika can't answer it again.

"BUU BUU DESU WA! Ryouta!" I nodded and answer it.

"The rooftop of Akihabara UTX High."

"That's right. That's the prelims against the legendary A-RISE and they can defeat them in their own place! Next. What is the song that μ's sing for the Encore during 2nd LoveLive Final?"