Chapter 4

Natsu POV:

After doing everything that Kazuto told me to I find my self standing in a dark room, it's pretty creepy to be honest. Was this what it was like for Lucy?

"Please enter the name you wish to be called." A voice says.

Walking over I see a keyboard, thinking I decide to use my real name. Lucy did it, so why can't I! After putting in my name a bunch of characters appear, each of them is different colours and looks to have different styles.

"Please select one of the nine races." The voice tells me again.

Looking at them I decide on the red character.

"You have selected the Salamander race, your character will now be generated."

My body is then engulfed in a blue light and my outfit begins to change, now I'm dressed in a red outfit with black accents. 

"You will now be transported to your home in Salamander territory, good luck player." The voice tells me before the floor begins to vanish.

"Thank you strange computer voice!" I yell as I begin to float in the air.

I quickly begin to fall through the air overlooking a red themed town, my eyes go wide as I stare at this new world. But then something starts to happen and it starts to freak out, the image fades and I find my self falling into a dark hole. Then the image changes and I'm falling into a forest, and soon land face first on the ground.

"Damn that hurt!" I yell rubbing the bump on my head.

"Finally Natsu, took you long enough." A woman with red hair and cat ears says as she flicks her tail in annoyance.

"Wait a second...who are you?" I ask her.

"Really, it's me Erza." She says crossing her arms over her chest.

I take another good look at her and then begin to laugh my head off, Erza's a cat!!!

I continue to laugh and then Erza walks over to me, her aura dark. She raises her hand and I prepare my self for another one of her famous punches, but when it comes it feels weak. Almost like if Wendy were to punch me!

"Something's wrong with you Erza, I hardly felt a thing!" I yell at her trying to stop my laughs.

"Don't worry about it Miss Erza, you just need to gain some skills and XP." A blue haired cat girl says giving her own tail a happy flick.

"Wait a second, who is everyone here?!" I ask giving my head a rub, all this game stuff is giving me a headache!

"It's me, Kitami. But in game my name is Kiko." She says with a smile.

"I'm Asuna, same name here too." She says. Asuna is dressed in a red and white outfit and her auburn hair is tied neatly behind her head.

"And I'm Kazuto, but in game I'm Kirito." He says finally. "And Kiko's right, we need to help the two of you to learn a little about the game. Now first thing's first, the log out button."

Kirito then opens his menu and finds a button which I'm assuming is the log out button, both Asuna and Kiko then breath a sigh of relief as they check their own menu's. Asuna then notices that her stats are the same as when she was in SAO, the same with Kirito and Kiko. Erza and I however are basically starting at zero.

"What about our inventory?" Kiko asks as she begins to look at hers.

Asuna opens hers and then looks wide-eyed at it.

"Something wrong?" Kirito asks her.

"Yui..." Is all she says.

Asuna then touches something in her inventory and pulls out a small blue crystal, her eyes grow moist as she touches it. It then begins to glow a bright blue colour and floats into the air, the glow then begins to change and is then replaced with a young girl with black hair dressed in a white dress. The girl scrunches her face and then opens her eyes slowly to reveal grey eyes, Asuna steps forward and looks at the girl.

"Yui, it's me. Do you remember me?" She asks with a hopeful smile.

Tears fill the girl's eyes as she looks from Asuna to Kirito and back again.

"I do remember mommy, daddy." She says as she quickly floats to them.

The girl is soon pulled into Asuna and Kirito's open welcoming arms, they both hold her tightly as Kiko sighs. I look over at her and notice her wiping tears away from her own eyes, I sigh and then walk over to her. She looks so different now, her hair, ears and tail are blue and her tail is tipped white which reminds me a lot of Happy. I reach my hand over and give her a scratch behind her ear, she looks up at me and purrs contently. 

"Don't worry Kiko, we'll get your mommy back too." I say to her.

"I know, but I still miss her Natsu." She says nestling closer to me.

Unused to this I simply just stand there, Kiko sighs contently being close to me. And I have to admit this feels nice, Kiko's a good kid and she's Lucy's kid too. The girl Yui looks over and notices Kiko, her eyes light up and she comes running over to her.

"Kiko! You're here too!" She yells happily.

"I'm so happy to see you Yui! But how are you back? Mommy said that you had to go away when we were in SAO, what happened?" Kiko asks.

"I don't know, I do know however this this game is almost an exact replica of SAO. The cardnal system is pretty much exactly the same which is why I'm able to be here." Yui explains.

"I have a question!" I yell.

All eyes turn to me with questioning looks.

"Yes Natsu?" Asuna asks. "Oh I should have asked if that was the name you were going to use in game."

"Um yeah that's the name I'm going to use, my question is this. Where is Lucy, we came into this game to find her now where is she?" I question crossing my arms over my chest.

"From what Agil told me she's at the top of something called the World Tree, Yui do you know how to get to the closest town? Maybe we can find someone who can help us." Kirito says looking at the young girl.

"There is a town not too far away from here in sylph territory." She replied and then placed her hands over her head. "I don't think I can log Aunt Lucy out from here, I might be able to access the main computer if I'm near a console. But right now even my program is still the same, however I'm now a navigation pixie."

Yui does a small twirl and is then replaced by a small pixie girl, dressed in a pink dress she also has a blue flower in her hair. I glance over at Erza and see that she has small stars in her eyes as she looks at Yui. Yui fly's over to Asuna and sits in her open hands, with a smile on her face she turn turns her attention to us.

"I guess I should show you all how to fly." She says giving her own wings a flex.

I turn around and notice crimson coloured wings on my back, I look over to Yui and smile.

"Well then Yui, show us what to do."