When You Meet His Father (Father's Day 2019 Special)

Alternative Title : When You Meet His Parents / Family Part 2

(A/N: Requested by MFL118KristaLasseigneMystic_FVhennFic and CDmidnight. Well, you asked for it so I present to you this scenario '^^. After I wrote the Mother's day special, I've been thinking how I am going to write this one since I know writing a story where you meet Endeavor is tricky because of his character. So after some thinking before a few days of Father's day, I made up my mind and tried to write it. I did my best on writing this and I hope this will satisfy you guys as you read along, haha. Anyways, Happy Father's day to all your dads, granddads, and uncles out there! Hope you guys have a great celebration and happy reading! ^^)

NOTE: This scenario is long and I apologize in advance it if it looks bad especially the "part" of the scenario you guys have been waiting for so prepare yourselves. Thanks '^^

"What do you think of this, Asui?"

I showed Asui a gift item that I will give for my dad and as she examined it for a few seconds, she gave me a thumbs up.

"That looks great, kero", said Asui, "I'm sure your father will love that and it reminds me his quirk".

I laughed with a nod of agreement before heading for the cashier.

"Uh huh", I replied, "What about you, were you able to find a gift for your dad, Tsu?".

She showed me a mug that says "Happy Father's Day" and it's not just an ordinary mug but a frog mug.

"Aww, that's cute", I said and patted her shoulder.

"Right?", she said and giggled, "Come on, let's pay for this. I'm sure the others are finished picking out gifts inside this store".

Note: Midoriya is not part of this one because I don't have any knowledge about his dad's whereabouts '^^

...

We were able to finish our shopping from the store that Kirishima randomly picked and all of us went outside the store.

"Wow, that's a nice checkered polo shirt, Uraraka-san", Iida commented the brunette's gift.

"Yeah! I heard his old shirt is ragged so this is perfect!", she said, "What about you guys?".

The others including Kirishima, Sero and Todoroki shook their heads.

"I couldn't find anything that may suit my dad's taste", Sero commented and sighed.

"You bet, Sero",Kirishima replied to the tape boy, "I need to find something manly that my dad could use for his work outs in the future".

I turned to Todoroki, who's still holding my hand and he doesn't seem interested in buying a gift for his father - which I already expected.

"You're not going to buy anything for your dad, Todoroki?", Uraraka questioned my boyfriend.

Todoroki didn't say anything but he immediately shook his head.

"No", he said straightforwardly and bluntly.

I laughed nervously and got closer to Uraraka to explain.

"Umm, Ochaco. I forgot to tell you that he doesn't get along with his dad so-"