chapter 12

Arthit's POV
(Car ride to palace. )

"I changed my mind... I am not meeting them today "

"Come on Arthit.. We have been through the same thing for the last few hours... You can do it"

"I am nervous"

"I can see that "

"You are not helping."

"You know how much my grandmama and parents Adore you. So don't worry ”

"Speaking about parents ... Wait...SHIT... I didn't inform my parents anything. Oh god.. My dada will chop me to pieces when he gets to know his only darling son is engaged to the prince without their knowledge ."

"P knot .. Stop the car... And Arthit.. Call you parents and give them a brief idea about the situation... And no... Not a single word about the contract ."

I quickly made a call to my mama

Mother - thank god you called oon dear ... Me and your dada are leaving to Busan tomorrow. Dont you remember uncle john , your dada's close cousin... It seems he is quite ill...

Arthit - how long are you planning to stay there

Mother - around 6 to 8 months...

Eurekaaaaaaa

Arthit - really.

Mother - we miss you so much baby . mama hope to see you soon

Arthit - then why did you kick me out of the house

Mother - its because we want you to deal with your problems oon... All the previous times we helped you na... This time it includes mafias... If you don't deal with this alone.... I don't think you can ever stand on your own legs...
Baby..,. Dada is calling... I have to go...
Please take care na... Mama and dada loves you so much... Don't cause any more troubles.. Also try finding a good boyfriend na... A very handsome one OK.. Introduce him when we come back.

Arthit - am gonna miss you mama.... Have a safe journey...

The call soon disconnected..
WOW

"Stop that smile...You are looking creepy.. A minute before you were shaking with fear... Now you smile like a lunatic... What happened ..."

"My dear asshole prince and muscle man p knot.... My parents are going to visit my uncle in Busan. They won't be back for the next 6 months ... No need to worry about any news reaching them.... They are gonna stay in a village that treats even basic electricity as Luxury."

"Ok... But I heard something like get a boyfriend.... Don't forget our contract... No boyfriends for 6 months"

"My .. My.. Aren't we smelling jealousy here.."

"Whatever "

Soon we reached the palace entrance
We all go down from the car.
Nothing much has changed around the palace.. Huge buildings.. Beautiful gardens.. 100 of workers here and there....

Soon I started thinking about the reason why I am here.
I started panicking again....

Seeing me like a nervous ball ,
Prince quickly gave me a small hug .

" Ai oon... You can do it okay... Don't be nervous... You know how everyone in my family adores you right ... Don't worry.. Your simba and p knot will be their with you.."