-----17th Babble-----

Jungkook went home deep in thought. He turned off the engine of his car and let his head to rest on his hands that were on the wheel. He was still thinking everything through. He wanted to know what Jimin meant so badly that it was starting to eat him alive.

He got out of his car and went straight to his room. He opened one of the drawers of his nightstand and re-read Jimin's scribbles for him for the past months that he made sure to keep. He looked closely at every word in Jimin's writing. 

Thinking everything through, Jimin pretty much told him about everything and he should've looked attentively.

****************
23rd Scribble

It gets pretty tiring as days go by, don't you think?

I couldn't even feel my legs from exercising too much. Sometimes we could do it together!

And it's been almost a week but you're still not replying :(

-Jimin

****************

Jimin has been doing the same routine all his life. Exercising is one thing to keep his heart in condition.

****************
24th Scribble

I feel so breathless like seriously, I hate this type of weather.

It's so hot.

But so are you ;)

-Jimin

****************

Jungkook now knew that Jimin wasn't kidding that time. Jimin must be sending him some sort of sign that he was really having trouble in breathing that time since the weather was too hot but he didn't even care enough.

****************
28th Scribble

I am craving some ice cream. I want some pizza, fried chicken, some fries, and some mashed potatoes too. But seriously a lasagna and a triple cheese hamburger would be a bomb as well!

But here I am having my salad... I am balding because of this, I really hate it! Ugh, this is so annoying.

But whatever it's not like I want to be called 'Chubs' once again.

Are you eating well, Jungkook?

Talk to me pleeeaaasseeee~~ I still don't have any friend here in this neighborhood. It's getting boring :(((

-Jimin

****************

And Jungkook should've talked to Jimin that time since Jimin was out of the mood that day. Jimin was craving for the things he couldn't eat. He even forgot how they taste like since it has been so long since he had eaten those foods that could higher his risk of experiencing severe heart attacks.