What is 'much more'?

Roli POV:

I packed my clothes...

I got ready to start to city...

I feel bad to leave this village and my family...

Still somewhere i feel happy because i am going to meet him... marry him... live with him...

I dont know why...

It was just few minutes i talked to him and saw him...

But he is the only thought inside my heart & mind since that...

Yes.. i miss him so much...

His look.. his smile... his talk...

'Come soon...' his words were echoing inside my mind often making me smile...

He is such a sweet heart... He accepted my wish too...

I heard someone opening he door and saw behind...

I can see my friends of the village coming inside the room with all smile...

Yes.. they came to see me as they are not going to attend my marriage being its in different city...

They sat surrounding me..

'Roli.. you packed the clothes & things...' Rekha asked...

'Yes i did...' i replied...

'Hope you remember all of us too after going there...' Swetha said...

'What are you talking... we are friends since childhood.. then why not...' i replied...

'Its all easy to tell now... after once you forget you in his love.. then where there will be chance to remember all of us..'  Rakhi now...

'Nothing like that... what is he going to do to forget me or you all...' i replied...

'What is he going to do!!! what are you talking Roli... He will do all love & romance with you...' Rekha teased...

'He wont do anything like that...' i clarified...

'Dont talk childish.. then for what he is marrying you.. to keep you in showcase or what... anyone will marry to enjoy their wife for sure...' Swetha now leaving me blinking my eyes...

'All these days you were not allowing any of us to touch you.. lets see what you will do when he touch you...' Rakhi now...

'You all please stop.. he promised me that he wont touch me...' i clarified...

All laughed...

'Why are you all laughing now...' i asked with upset face...

'Then what else we can if you tell your husband promised he wont touch you.. how is it even possible...' they said & laughed again...

'Please dont laugh.. i am telling fact only.. he told me he wont touch.. then only we accepted to marry...' i explained...

'Roli.. you are so innocent.. then how that will happen without even touching you... ' Rekha asked with a mischief tone...

I really cant understand what she is trying to tell...

'Rekha.. what are you talking about.. what will happen...' i asked...

'Roli.. dont tell you dont know anything... ' Rakhi told...

'I really dont know anything... please dont confuse me.. ok...' i said...

'We feel pity for your husband... how much he need to struggle to make you understand and do everything...' Swetha said...

'What he will do.. you all better leave from here & go... i dont want to hear anything...' i expressed...

'Roli relax... dont get angry on us.. instead get ready to face the fact... ' Rekha started...

'What fact you are talking about...' i asked...

'Roli... Please understand.. he not only touch you.. but do much more with you after marriage & you should be prepared for that...' Rekha continued...

I remembered that 'much more' told by my cousin too when he came to see her...

'What is that 'much more' now... Rekha.. what are you talking about...'i asked...

'Roli.. we cant tell you everything... he will make you understand everything... we are only telling you to be prepared mentally to accept his touch & whatever he do with you and not to tell him not to touch like how you told us... infact dont tell like that to anyone else like you said us.. all will laugh at you..' Swetha said...

After talking to me for some more time.. my friends left the place and went...

I was really confused now...

What are they all talking about???

What he will make me understand???

They are even warning me not to ask anyone else...

Of course who i can ask when my own friends denied to tell...

I am really worried now when they are telling i should allow him to touch me...

And that much more was giving more tension to me...

Who can clarify what all these are about...

Yes.. he is the only person who understand me...

I decided.. Yes i decided to ask him what all these puzzles are about...

After going to city when i meet him... when i get chance to talk to him...

I will ask him what all these friends are talking about...

I decided...