Anna Beth Warren

Lorraine P.O.V.
One week from due date...

I woke up from a sharp pain in my lower back . I looked over and I didn't see Ed in bed and our door was open. I got up and put on Ed's sweatshirt that was tight on my stomach now and, walked to the hall to the Living room to find Ed asleep on with sofa with his bible on his chest. I walked over to him and put his bible on the coffee table and gently woke him up "Ed honey wake up" I said shaking him. He woke up startled "huh what?" he said. "You fell asleep on the sofa, love" I said sitting beside him and putting my head in his lap.  He ran his fingers through my hair and said
"Lorraine you need to resting in our bed . Your due date is next week."
"I know but I don't want to just lay in bed all week"
"Ok but you need to take it easy" Ed said

One hour later.....

Lorraine in I were laying in bed and I noticed all morning she was uncomfortable , but won't tell me if she is our not because she doesn't want people to think of her as weak.

I was in the kitchen when I heard Lorraine scream my name feom our bedroom.

"ED ...ED....ED WARRENNNN" I ran to our room to find Lorraine standing in a puddle of water in the middle of the floor.
"We need to go the hospital Ed!" She said crying in pain. I grabbed her in my arms and carried her to the car. I went back in the house to grab her hospital bag , Anna beths diaper bag , Anna beths car seat , and a change of clothes for me. I got everything in the car and we're on our way to the hospital.

Four antagonizing hours later......

There she was our little Anna Beth Warren laying in her mommy's arms sleeping. She was perfect dark hair like mine and Lorraines and  piercing blue eyes like Lorraines. She was everything we ever needed. Lorraine looked at me as asked " Do you want to hold her ?" I nodded my head and pulled AB in to my arms while she slept. I ran my hand over her tiny cheek and kissed her forehead. I looker over at Lorraine who was falling asleep while looking at us. I put Anna Beth back in her tiny crib and put her on Lorraines side of the hospital bed so we could see her while crawling in the space beside Lorraine. I pulled Lorraine against my chest and cuddled her. I kissed her head and said " I have the perfect wife and little girl" before we all fell asleep.

Well I think this Warren book as come to an end . ( Unless you want more chapters or another Warren book)
Thank you guys for the love!!
Check out my other book : Young Love// Normero
(This was not proofread)
~Brianna😘