75 ~ he diagnosed you

(Lisa pov)

(Lisa pov)

Lisa quietly stood up, trying hard not to make the bed move too much as she stood over Chaeyoung. Her eyes were still closed and her head still tilted back.

An adorable smile on her face.

As soon as Lisa saw a blink of her eyes, she leaned down and cupped both her cheeks with her hands and kissed her slowly.

Rosie hummed in surprise to the sudden contact, but soon opened her mouth a bit, letting Lisa slip in. She would have kept kissing her, but there was a knock on their door.

Lisa pulled away and sat down next to her, kissing her cheek as the door opened.

"I thought I heard music." Doctor Lee said with a smile. "You play very beautifully Chaeyoung." He spoke.

"T-Thanks." Chaeyoung said, putting the guitar in its case then cuddling up to Lisa's side.

Lisa made sure to intertwine their fingers as she questioned Doctor Lee. "What brings you here Doctor Lee?"

"Well, I was hoping to go over Chaeyoung's test results, but I would like to wait for Ami. She should be here after she finishes with her patient."

"Okay." Lisa replied.

She began rubbing Chaeyoung's hand with her thumb and whispering into her ear as they waited for Ami. Doctor Lee was busy pulling up stuff on the tablet he held.

"Your voice is the most beautiful thing I've ever heard, aside from your voice." Lisa smiled. Chaeyoung chuckled a bit. "Can you sing for me forever?"

"Another proposal? W-Where's my ring?"

"I haven't taken your measurements for the fit yet." Lisa teased, kissing her cheek again.

The door opened and Ami peaked her head in. "Knock knock." She announced.

"Come on in Ami." Doctor Lee spoke, looking away from his tablet and greeting her. "Now that everyone's here, I have Chaeyoung's results."

Ami went and sat down on the other side of Rosie, taking her hand as well. They were now all sitting on the bed beside each other, holding hands and waiting.

"I'll be honest, the results weren't as clear as I was hoping, but I am pretty sure I know what's going on." Doctor Lee stated. "I do have some questions I'd like to ask first."

"Okay Doctor Lee." Ami spoke. "What would you like to know?"

"Well, Chaeyoung? How do you feel after being on the new medicine for the past eighteen hours? Give or take."

Roseanne just said "o-okay" and went back to looking down after shrugging.

Lisa sighed and shook her head. "She said she's felt sick, and I know she's been really tired."