Chapter 17:

Kjayy

"Whoa!" Kaine said stopping me short as I stormed into the house. "Fuck wrong with you?"

"That bitch Tiffany told me Chanel had an abortion."

"I know you not dumb enough to believe some shit like that." My dad said.

"Hell nah! I just don't understand why she would say some ol off the wall ass shit like that."

"Ask Nel." Kaine shrugged.

.....

Chanel

"The bitch threw it in my face." I said still crying after I told mama and Karma everything that took place the day me and Kjayy broke up almost five years ago and what happened at the hospital.

As I calmed down Kjayy came into the room with Kaine and their dad.

"Tell me it's not true you had an abortion."

"That lying bitch!" I snap jumping up. "I would never abort my child. I had a fucking miscarriage! That day you were too busy fucking that bitch and finding out you were gonna be a dad, I was in the hospital going through a miscarriage, with our baby, by my fucking self! I called you back to back, over and over, and you never answered." I said crying.

"Chanel-"

"No," I say shaking my head. "I hated you with everything in me that day, but still loved you at the same time. I was 17, seven-fuckin-teen, Kody. Going through some scary shit like that on my own and imagine how worst it made shit to find out that the same day you been cheating for awhile and the bitch was pregnant."

I started getting light headed. I needed to get out of here. I stood stumbling and Kaine caught me because he was closest.

"You coo sis?" He asked looking worried.

I nodded while shaking my head at the same time as I was pulled from Kaine into Kjayy's chest as I started to panic trying to breath but it wasn't coming easily.

"CK, breath, follow my breathing. Look in my eyes, Chanel." I nodded looking into his hazel eyes melting into him. I started to breath easier looking into his eyes as he rubbed circles into my back dimples.

He placed his forehead against mine. "I fucking love you, Chanel."

"I don't think we should-"

"No. No, don't give up on me on us. I let you go once and it's not happening again."

I shook my head. I looked around noticing everybody had left the room.

Kjayy lifted me carrying me up the steps.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"You too stressed baby. You need to relax and rest so that's what we are gonna do." I didn't say anything as he walked into his old room, shut, and locked the door. He turned the AC on then stripped me down to my underwear and put his t-shirt he just took off on me. He laid down pulling me to lay on top of him.

"I'm suppose to be mad at you." I mumbled against his chest.

"I know." He said sighing.

"You believed her." I whispered.

"I didn't, but I had to ask. I needed to know where she would come up with some bullshit like that."

"She threw it in my face Kody." I said as a tear slide down my face.

"I wanna fucking kill her." He said in anger. "You were going to tell me when we were outside of the hospital." I nodded. "I wasn't there for you. You went through something tragic and I wasn't there for you. We lost our baby."

"Stop, Kody, please." I pleaded holding in tears.

We laid quietly. I yawned becoming tired. I started to drift off as I heard him whisper.

"I don't deserve you, but I'm too selfish to give you up."