Twenty Five

Jess and I walked to the kitchen. She got me a glass of water and gave it to me. I took a couple of sips but couldn't stop the tears.

"Sweetie do you wanna talk about it?"

I didn't say anything. Was just looking into nothing.

"Or we could just sit here. Just know I'm here for you."

"No I want to talk about it. This will be the first time. Things that I'm about to tell you are about to be graphic so please stop at anytime."

🚨Warning triggering text. If you don't want to read it look for the next 🚨

About five years ago I was in a really bad home. At first things were ok. They were so nice but then they changed. About a month into living there things got bad.

"Alex can you come in here."

They were nice so I didn't think anything would go wrong. So I walked into the room with them.

"Yes Tiffany is there anything you needed." I asked her

"Yea can you sit on the bed for a minute?"

"Ummmm your nice and all be I don't feel comfortable so, if that is all." I turned around and Mike was there locking the door.

"No we insist." He said to me. When I didn't move he picked me up and pushed me on the bed. He took my hands and handcuffed them. I was kicking him when he tried to tie my legs. I had got him good in the eye. Then Tiffany came out of nowhere.

"Stop moving before I blow your brains out."

With that I stopped. He tied my legs and she sat on my stomach.

"You know Alex you are very different from others. You so fucking sexy."

She hands the gun to Mike and gets naked. She them strips my clothes. And starts to stroke me but it's not getting hard.

"I know you find me attractive. U always see you sporting a semi when I'm around."

That was never the case.  I just didn't know how to control it. She was getting upset more and more.

"Mike the needle now." He then stuck a needle in my arm. At first I didn't know what it was. About ten minutes later I felt light as if I was out of my body but I also felt myself get hard.

"Ah now its time to play. Your so big."

She said as she took my innocence. I was yelling stop and no but then Mike put something in my mouth. It was like I had no control. I couldn't get it down. I just laid there not moving and cried. I don't know how long it had been but I felt her cum on me. Once she got off I was still hard. Then Mike did something I wasn't expecting. And it made me vomit it was so bad. He sat on me with myself disappearing in him.

"Oh fuck your right babe this is so much better then the dildo." All I could do is cry. So. That is what I did.

I was never let untied. They kept me drugged so I didn't fight as much. I don't know how long this went on. Then one night things got different. I heard more voices. After that day I was raped and sodomized daily. I was grateful for the drugs they took away some of the pain.