Chapter 16: Problem Resolve

Adu Du's POV

Hayst, it's getting late. Those brats might've gone home by now. Tsk, it's getting on my nerves how peaceful they are without my wrath terrorizing their small town.

This routine of me lying all day bores me to death. My body needs action and joy from my evil schemes but I can't move that simply now. My injuries are still recovering, but it's so slow and my body is hungry for destruction.

'Once I get back on my two feet, I'll have to make sure you'll see nothing but fear Boboiboy.' My peaceful state was suddenly interrupted when I heard an annoying voice getting near me. "Mr. Boss! Mr. Boss!" That excited voice of his made my mind boil for no reason. Oh great, what does he want now?

"Quiet down you metal head!" I said. I was already annoyed when Boboiboy cross my mind and now Probe was quickly added into my list. "What do you want?" I ask directed. I don't want to dilly dally nonsense coming from this guy if that's what we're going to talk about.

"Actually I have great news from my mission earlier and I'm pretty sure you're gonna love it Mr. Boss~" Tsk, talk about suspense, just tell me already!

"What is it?"

"I just saw from my own robotic eyes that Boboiboy and his friends are suffering a friendship problem!" Frienship Problem? This is suppose to be a cartoon called 'Boboiboy' not 'My Little Pony'. Geezz I gotta stop Probe from watching that cartoon, even I, the evil one, got influence by it.

"Details."

"It's just like this Mr. Boss, (F/N) was extremely disappointed by her friends when they throw away the stuffs little Hanna made. So she scolded them with such inspiring speech, even I, robot such as myself was moved by her words hu hu hu." I see him wiping some imaginary crocodile tears and I facepalm.."But getting to the main point, all of them were guilty to the bone before (F/N) left them. Poor Boboiboy, Ying and Fang, they couldn't take the guilt any more. Well I couldn't blame (F/N) for being mad, it was their fault in the first place."

"I see... " Even though I couldn't do my usual evil schemes, looks like Boboiboy and his friends had a problem on their own sometime. But it's rare for them to quarrel like that since their friendship is so tight.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

'I really need to stop watching My Little Pony for Pete's sake!' But now that I think about it, this is quite a golden opportunity. Isn't this a great opportunity to attack while their friendship crumbles a little? I smirk at the mere thought of Boboiboy being beaten down when his spirit is down as well.

"By the way, look what I got Mr. Boss!" My smirk fell when a sudden hard object hit me in the face. Oh my... I can see Twilight and her pony friends flying above me and then I blackout.

Third Person's POV

"Uh-oh... " The purple robot became a nervous mess after realizing he put to much force on throwing the bag of cookies on his master's injured face. "Mr. Boss, I didn't mean it! Oh dear... "

"Hayst, what trouble did you do this time Probe?" Computer was just in time to question the culprit. "It was an accident I swear! I just wanted to give Mr. Boss a bag of cookies... "

"Cookies?"

"Yeah, two little girlies gave them to me. Hayst, I'm so lucky!" This leaves the talking computer confuse. Who in the right mind would give a villain robot her cookies? "Well you're not gonna be lucky later once the boss wakes up." She said before she carried on with laying Adu Du carefully on the bed with her robotic hands.