DC

A crack in space appears above the beautiful island of "Themyscria" soon it's starts to take form of an Gate,
A tall, devilishly handsome man with slightly tan skin and a muscular build steps out of it and looked at his surroundings in curiosity, he has blue eyes and very long snow-white hair tied in a ponytail.
[THEMYSCRIA]

Y/n: hmm...womens?
He looked down from the sky and saw thousands of womens looking right at him with hostility and in panic, he then turned his attention towards the heavily wounded women who's on the verge of dying.

Hippolyta the queen of the Amazons stares at the young man in shock and in disbelief, she could sense a little bit of his divine powers, without a second thought she could tell that this man is dangerous....dangerous than any being she ever saw, not even her former deceased lover "Zeus" have this much of divine powers and that Aura of his is so intoxicating yet dominating, she was immediately attracted to him. She then saw Y/n who's floating above them slowly descend down on the ground.

Y/n: Hello!
He said with a friendly smile. Some Amazonian blushes when they saw his charming smile,they never saw a man this handsome before, but they put all those thoughts away for now and looked at Y/n with hostility and points their spears and swords at Y/n.

Hippolyta:Wait! Lower your weapons.
She said hurriedly, since she don't want to anger this being.

???: B-But...M-My Q-Queen..
Hippolyta motion them again and told them to put down their weapons.

Hippolyta: hello...I am Hippolyta, Queen of Amazons.
She said and offers Y/n a handshake.

Y/n:"smiles" Y/n L/n.
He said with a smile and shakes her hand, he then turned his attention to the wounded womens.

Y/n: "GREATER HEAL"
Their bodies glows a bit and within a matter of second all their injuries healed up shocking everyone present there.

Y/n: the main reason I am here because, I felt a spatial disturbance in this universe.
He stated.

Hippolyta: universe?
She asked Y/n in confusion.

Y/n: hmm yes...you see I am not from this universe...you could say that I am from a higher universe.
He stated and told them little about multiverse, which shocked Hippolyta to her very core.

Hippolyta: Steppenwolf, he is the one who caused this disturbance and the one who wounded my people.
She stated in hatred and in anger.

Y/n: hmm...
She then told about the three mother boxes and who Steppenwolf is and his motives.

Y/n: I see...hmm...you said you lost some of your warriors right?
She nodded her head on his words.

Y/n: bring their bodies to me.
They did what he asked them do, he casted a high level resurrection spell on the deceased and bought them back to the world of living, Hippolyta and her fellow Amazonians thanked Y/n in gratitude and in happiness. Y/n decided before leaving Themyscria in search for those three mother boxes he was planning to help them out by giving them some knowledge about different kinds of spells like healing spell and defensive spell so that they could protect themselves from any possible threat like "STEPPENWOLF".

[A WEEK LATER]
A full week has passed....since Y/n came to this world and helped Hippolyta and her people and gave them knowledge about different kinds of mid-level spells and introduces them to a nearly indestructible metal, Vibranium. Hippolyta and her people were totally left flabbergasted when they saw how strong and light this metal is. The weapon made from this metal is so strong that it could cut steel like butter, he also gave them knowledge about runic magic and how to create advanced weapons like highly advanced laser guns and highly advanced full-body exosuit. Y/n really was embarassed when he saw his colossal lifelike statue made of pure gold and Vibranium on top of a hill of, Themyscria. Hippolyta is the one who ordered her people to build this statue of Y/n, thanks to different kinds of spells which they learned from Y/n....the Amazonians completed the statue in just few hours which really shocked Y/n.

[PRESENT]
Y/n nodded his head with a satisfied smile on his face and decides to end the training, since they are strong enough to protect them and their home from the likes of Steppenwolf.

[LOCATION: POZHARNOV{RUSSIA}]
Steppenwolf and his army of parademons used a decommissioned nuclear silo located in the small village of Pozharnov in northern Russia as their base to house the Mother Boxes, so that he could reshape the world into his homeworld of Apokolips.

[JUSTICE LEAGUE POV]
Wayne let out a long sigh, without Superman aid they have very less chance of winning this war, the remaining five heroes [Wayne, Diana, Arthur, Victor, Barry] travel to the village of Pozharnov where Steppenwolf plans to unite the boxes. They somehow managed to fight their way through the army of parademons to reach Steppenwolf but they are unable to defear him and distract him enough for Victor to separate the boxes. Out of nowhere Superman arrives and beats the shit out of the overgrown brown ass.

Superman: so how do I help?
He asked Wayne [Batman] and Victor [Cyborg].

Wayne: we buy him some time..so that he could stop that box destroying all life on earth....will!
He said while pointing at the three mother boxes which are merging with eachother, before Wayne could say anything Superman interrupts him.

Superman: Civilians!
He stated.

Wayne: Barry is headed to help them.
He stated.

Superman: there is too many of them.
He said before blasting off into the sky and assisted Barry in evacuating the village. Wonder woman and Aquaman engages in a battle with Steppenwolf and tries their best to hold him off until Superman arrives once again.

Superman: is this guy still bothering you?
He came out of nowhere and punched Steppenwolf square in the face breaking some of his shiny-teeth.

Victor: SUPERMAN!
He yells for aid, Superman flew towards victor who's trying to stop the boxes from merging with eachother.

Victor: we got to pull this things apart, a couple more seconds...you will see an opening.
He stated.

Superman: Any blowback.
He asked while looking at the glowing boxes.

Victor: Big time...but I think we can take it.
Victor stated.

Superman: Good! Cause I really like being alive.
Said Superman.

Victor: So do I.
As he about to separate the boxes a huge portal opened up infront of them. Soon hundreds of beautiful womens wearing some kind of advanced armours steps out of it, Diana gasped when she saw all those familiar figures.

Diana: Mother!
She shakingly walk upto Hippolyta and hugged her close.

Hippolyta:"smiles"Diana.
She gently stroke her hair and gently kisses her on the forehead. Suddenly the other Amazonians kneeled on the ground which confused Diana, as she about to ask her mother what's going on.

A tall, devilishly handsome man with slightly tan skin and a muscular build steps out of the portal, he has blue eyes and very long snow-white hair tied in a ponytail.... Diana eyes widened in shock when she sensed the tiny amount of Devine Aura around this man... before anyone could say anything he vanished in thin air and appears infront of these Mother boxes...soon black miasma came out of his shadow and rush towards the three boxes as if a predator found it's prey... Victor eyes widened in shock when he felt the presence of these three Mother boxes is starting to dissipate. Within a matter of next few seconds he devoured the three Mother boxes completely.

Y/n: Hippolyta..my time has come..too leave this world...Goodbye.
He stated with a smile.

Hippolyta: yes my lord!
She said in sadness and said her last goodbyes to Y/n. They saw Y/n opened up a portal before disappearing in it.

ENJOY