twenty

/THIRD PERSON POV/

A spattering amount of sand flew along with the wind, some stayed beneath their feet. The taller woman laughed as the shorter stepped on her foot.

"I'm sorry!" Jennie squealed, a bit panicked but joined Lisa when the latter was laughing at her clumsy, uncoordinated steps.

"We definitely have to work on that one, don't we?" Lisa grinned, twirling Jennie around and then pulled her back to her chest.

"If it means more cheesy dates at night and more getaways, then definitely yes to me," Jennie gave a quick peck on Lisa's plump lips.

The music from Lisa's phone was blasting, meddling with the soft whisper of the wind amidst the seductive caresses of the ocean waves.

Cause as long as we keep dancing
We'll stay young at heart
And every time I hold you in my arms

Jennie smiled as Lisa pulled her closer, her head bumping softly onto Lisa's sturdy shoulder. Jennie's hand automatically searched for Lisa's and intertwined them.

Before, Jennie had told Lisa that she'd be asleep sooner if they do nothing but sit and stare at the calming waves. So, being the hopeless-romantic that she was, Lisa offered Jennie a dance. "Moving makes you warmer, and there's no better way to do it other than to dance with me tonight," Lisa had reasoned, too. Jennie only blushed at her girlfriend.

You give me deja vu
Like I've been waiting my whole life to find that view

Jennie revealed her famous and heart-stealing gummy smile when Lisa cutely kissed her nose at the lyrics. When she sensed Lisa was going to repeat the same gesture, she tilted her head upward to meet Lisa's lips midway.

Lisa managed to smile to the kiss, her hands went on Jennie's waist to pull her closer. One thing Lisa was thinking about-other than how soft Jennie's lips were-was how their bodies and even their inner selves sickeningly fitted each other flawlessly.

Jennie's hands tangled in Lisa's hair, she tiptoed to have a better angle for claiming Lisa's lips.

Jennie thought so, too. It was so weird how their bodies coalesced together perfectly, without any discomfort-much to their delight. It was hard to settle where her body ended and where Lisa's started. It felt like they just unquestionably belonged to each other.

Lisa pulled back from the kiss, took both of Jennie's hands in hers and twirled Jennie around again. Despite how good the kiss felt, their inaugural intention was to dance beneath the moonlight, beside the ocean, and above the velvety sand.

The stars twinkled approvingly at them-the two love-sick souls dancing beneath their light. 

"If I got you, baby every day's a honeymoon," Lisa sang, smiling as she pulled Jennie back to her, now Jennie's back against her front.

Jennie habitually leaned her head back to rest upon Lisa's shoulder. Lisa's shoulder had always appeared to be firm, sturdy, and stiff-but speaking of reality, it was a really, really, comfortable place for your head to rest on. Jennie smiled as she felt Lisa's lips ghosted her temple, planting a delicate kiss on her baby hair.

I wanna spend some time in Paris

Serenade you on the beach

Jennie took Lisa's hands and wrapped them around her waist protectively. She then rested her own on top of them, as they swayed to the song playing on the background-Honeymoon by Johnny Stimson.

"Lisa?"

"Hm?"

"Do you think we're going too fast?" Jennie asked concernedly-something she hadn't manage to get out of her mind since the night fell.