Roller Skates (J.D. x ftm!reader)

Heathers
The skating rink wasn't busy on Thursdays, so J.D. decided for a date, we'd go there tonight. I refused to tell him I had never skated, because I was afraid that it would ruin his good mood.
I sat on the bench, tying my shoelaces and waited for J.D. to finish his. He stood up and offered me his hand. I took it and he yanked me up, making me almost fall. We both laughed a bit and waddled our way across the carpet.
We walked out onto the hardwood floor and I instantly fell on my butt. J.D. bursted out laughing. The other two people here, stared and continued to skate. I stood up, but my legs wobbled.
"Uh.... Little help?" I asked, desperate to stand up. J.D. helped me up straight.
"Have you never skated before?" He asked. I glanced at the floor, feeling like laughing, nodding.
He stuck out his elbow. "Okay. Just hold on to me. Watch my feet and copy me." I wrapped my arm around his and watched.
He had a pattern as he dragged me across the floor. I tried to copy, but I kept messing up, almost making us fall multiple times.
"See? Not that hard." He chuckled. I smiled and shook my head.
"Bullshit. This is awful. How can you do this so well?" I ask. He grinned at me. "A lot of practice." He replied.
After an hour of skating or attempting to skate, we ended up at the snack bar, sharing a soda.
"Well, that was interesting." He commented. I hummed in agreement, staring at the neon sign above the cashier, smiling like a goofball.
"We should do this again." J.D. recommended. I laughed. "Next time will be the time I break my arm."
He chuckled.
"You're right and I would LOVE to see that."