chapter forty-six-"SCREAM!"

Hey loves, soooorrrryyyy for the long update but well, here you go.

Sooooo hope you enjoy, vote, SHARE and COMMENT

Love you all so much,

Dedi goes to TeamDominican

---------------------------------------------

Charon's pov

Finally, my shift ended, Charon thought as he entered the pack house.

He was just about to climb the stairs, when his ears picked up the low sound of glass being placed on a table or something.

He immediately got into fighting mode and headed towards the kitchen, from where the sound came from.

Everyone was sleeping at the moment, so who could it possibly be?

He opened the kitchen's door only to see the door leading outside, closing.

Could it be a vampire?

Did they come for his alpha. His lionesse. His sister. The only person he could call family?

NO, they wouldn't touch her as long as he is still breathing.

He slammed the door open, only to see Lionesse turning around with a jump and stare at him with wide open eyes and mouth.

He cursed himself.

"Charon? What the bloody hell? Is there something wrong? Did something happen? Are YOU okay brother?"

He rushed to answer as to not worry her further with his stupidity.

"Uhhhh no. Everything's fine. I swear"

"Charon, don't lie to me. Tell me why you acted like that"

The well hidden scared look in her eyes that probably only he could see, or the exhausted and pained movements of her body, wrenched his heart.

He couldn't bare see it any longer so he pulled her in his embrace.

He felt her hugging him back shakily and weakly, the exact oposite of the extremely strong woman he knew 4 years ago, so he just hugged her tighter.

"Charon? Brother? What's wrong? Please tell me" she worriedly said, putting both her hands on his cheeks.

He sat down under a tree, pulling her with him to sit beside him.

He hugged her from the side saying,

"Lionesse what's happening to you? I mean look at you! You barely sleep two damn hours a day! You're always exhausted and your nightmares are daily now. You weren't in that condition before going to that blasted pack. Tell me what's wrong. Did they do something to you? Did HE do something to you? Just tell me and i swear they'll wish they were never born. I'll kill them all. Just tell me. I know you aren't my sister by blood, but i see you as such. You are the only family i have left. And NOBODY will ever hurt you while i'm here"

She looked at him sweetly and put her fingers on his cheek, smiling lovingly at him saying,

"Oh brother, you really shouldn't worry about me. I am fine. And Jace as well as his warriors did nothing to hurt me. The problem is ME and ME alone, brother. Now chop chop, go to sleep. You really need it-"

"But-"

"But NOTHING. Come on, off you go" she said, getting up and slapping his back before she herself went back inside.

He sighed in defeat and tiredness, lazily going to his room too, throwing himself on it, falling asleep immediately.

Eight hours later, it was four o'clock.