Chapter 6: It's a date then? Part 1, Thoughts about you.

An: hello back without another or should I say two chapters. Like say before I would publish chapters by events. So let's enjoy these two.
---------------------------------------------------
*Weiss pov*

I hurried sneaked back to castle and instead of going my room, I headed to study hall then I went to the corner of the room and hid beside a book case. I looked at the items that Miss Rose gave me. I placed the the soft toy dog on my knees then started to play with it for awhile. It was very adorable ' Just like that girl, miss Rose ....' I hid myself under the red cape as I blushed hard remembering the scene not long ago.

Ruby:" I'm glad you like it. It's a date then."

My mind was messed up, my heart was beating so fast and my stomach was doing so many flips I think I might win a competition. ' is this love? But I just met her!' I wrapped her cape around me, Remember how her strong arms wrapped around me protectively. I felt so safe in her arms. ' it almost felt like home. ' and when she called me her lover I felt loved some how. Liked we were really lovers for years even though we just met. My every being of my body couldn't wait to see her tomorrow. It made me wish I had the power to change night to day already.

I stood up and sneaked my way to my room. After all I had to get out of these clothes. Once I was dressed, I heard a knock on my door.

James ironwood:" Princess Weiss are you in? If you are resting I will bother you later. "

"It's alright captain. Come in. "

I was sitting on my bed as Captain ironwood enter together with the dog faunus maid holding a measuring tape. Both bowed in my present. I raised an eyebrow with curious at the item in her hand.

"So you want to kill me using a measuring tape? You mutt?"

The dog faunus maid:" no no! I won't dare! I would I do that when you are so kind to me?"

James ironwood:" No. Of course not. I lend this maid a measuring tape to measure your for the item. Today I went to the Xiao Long Rose Craft and the Rose crafter requested for your measurement in order to make it. "

"I see. Very well then. Any funny business you mutt Captain ironwood would deal with you. "

The dog faunus maid:" I would never dream of it. "

I stood up and let her measure me. My thoughts slowly move towards that Red cape dolt. (An: I love this nickname!) I would like to see her every day but I couldn't keep sneaking out. What if I would to get caught? Suddenly I remember her red bladed sword. 'Is she a sword woman? Maybe I could hired her!' without looking at Captain ironwood I spoke.

"Captain."

James ironwood:" Yes princess?"

"How do one be part of the royal guards?"

Captain ironwood looked at me with curiousity and confusion at my question but never questioned me.

James ironwood:" Even to join the schnee guards board. They have complete a numberal of tests designed by me and was also improved by Mr Opzin. If I think they are suitable I would allow them in. To be able to be in the royal guards they have to last 10 mins fighting with me. If they could then they are in. "

"What about as a personal body guards for me? They will have to be with me 24/7. "

He looked at me and considering my words for awhile. Maybe he didn't thought I might asked that. Captain ironwood kinda acted as our personal body guards.