•Trienta y Nueve•

.•*•.

<<<Vivian's P.O.V>>>

"Natalia ," said Ty walking towards us.

"Ty," Natalia said hugging him. She them screamed.

"What's wrong a-are you okay?!"asked Ty.

"Y-Your dad. He-hes d-"

"Dead. I know."

"That's horrible who would do that?" she asked as her grip loosened on her boyfriend.

"Natalia ,I'm-' said Ty but then got interrupted by Juan.

"Jamal got stuck in between the crossfire. It's a really sad thing .but it happened." said Juan. Natalia's eyes were glossy. HSe looked up to Ty and hugged him and told him she was sorry.

"It's fine. It was going to happen someday. When you're in this type of life ,sometimes you don't live long." Ty said.

"Well we should go before Vivian's concussion gets worse." said Leo trying to pick me up again.

"I'm not disabled. I can walk." I said.

"I know you can but we'd get to the car a lot sooner if your slow ass would let herself simply picked up and take you to the car," he said.

"You could also just bring the car closer." I said.

"Damn it. You're actually right." he smiled.

I think it's a little odd he smiled. It's so questionable.

"Alright I want everything picked up ,even my father," Ty told his men.

"We can't leave any evidence." Juan added.

"As we said ,get to work." Jamal's men started getting Jamal's dead body. Juan's men collected the few packs of cocaine.

"I don't want to sound rude ,but who are you?" Natalia asked Leo.

"I'm Leo ,I'm Juan's adopted son," Leo said.

I know his parents have passed away ,but what's his story? There has to be more to it. That emerald ring he has ,has a story of it's own. How did he end up with Juan? What's his origin?

"So you're like Vivian's brother?" she asked and Leo's eyes slightly widened revealing his green eyes.

"Vivian you must be in a lot of pain. I'll bring the car right now." Leo said speeding to the SUV.

"So would call him your brother?" she asked. I looked at Leo from afar. Everyone who was in the SUV got off and hugged. Marcelo and Miguel were talking with Leo.

"Not really," I said.

"What about Miguel and Marcelo?" she asked.

"Yeah ,I consider them my brothers." I said and Natalia just looked at me.

"That's a little harsh don't you think? Leo is your brother too."

"Hold on! No ,no, no, just because he's adopted doesn't mean that I wouldn't consider him my brother ,but I don't consider him my brother." I said but she still looked at me with that 'look'.

"It's complicated." I finally said still looking at Leo.

"How complicated?" she asked.

"He doesn't treat me like Marcelo, Miguel or you treat me. It's different." I said.

"So he treats you bad?" she asked.

"No, not at all. It's just we have a different vibe." I said.

"Because that makes total sense." she said.

"I'm pretty sure Juan gets the vibe too ,because when Leo kidnapped me he offered me water-" but then I got interrupted.

"Kidnapped you?!?!? What the fuck do you mean?!?!" she yelled.

"See it's complicated. Anyways Leo has been very caring from the beginning. We've had our own special moments. When I got kidnapped we locked eyes ,and ,I don't know, it was just so magical. I also ki--got sick and he took care of me. We vibe differently." I finally said.

"Doesn't seem so complicated to me." she said smiling widely.

I know what she means it might not be complicated in a normal world ,but it's complicated in this world.

3 Days later

"Ready?" asked Leo as we waited outside my house.

"Are you asking me or Juan?" I laughed a little ,but I noticed Juan

Juan looked nervous and hesitant.

"Hey it'll be fine." I told him with a smile.

"How would you react to the man that left you with a child to raise on your own for almost 18 years?" he asked.

"I'd at least be thankful they showed up .for my child. I'd hear them out and try to understand their situation. I know my mom is going to be happy you've showed up in my life ,and she'll listen." I said.

"Now ,shall we?" I asked him.

We got out of the car and walked up to my house. Natalia and Ty are here too.

I opened the door and walked into the living room. My mom then appeared from the kitchen at first she was happy to see Natalia and I ,but then she saw Juan and she looked shocked.

"Hey ma," I said.

"Vivian Gonzalez what happened to you?!?!" she asked panicked while holding me gently.

"I'll explain later," I said as I hugged her.

"Hey ,mija" my mom said to Natalia. Ty greeted my mom then Natalia and him sat down.

"Um, please come in and sit. Do you guys want anything to drink?" she asked everyone else.

"We're fine ,thank you." Juan said.

"Well please come in and take a seat." she said walking the couch.

We all sat down.

"Ma, when I was on my way to mexico,well," this is much harder to explain than what I thought it was going to be. A lot much harder.

"I kidnapped her. I kidnapped her because I wanted to meet her. I know I left you with a child to raise on your own and I'm sorry. You don't know how much I regret it. I regret it so very much. I'm so sorry. The only reason why I left was to not put you two in danger. You see I'm dangerous to be around. But I couldn't handle it anymore. I had to meet my daughter. I understand if you don't forgive me or if you hate me." Juan said.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Hey it's me! I know I said I'd post ,but recently I've been really busy. I hoped you enjoyed ,though. Next •Cuarenta•

.•*•.