5

Jungkook cried into the pillow until he couldn't cry anymore. He wanted to leave this place, to see his parents and his stupid friends. But he was stuck here.

A gentle knock interrupted his meltdown.

"G-go away." Jungkook's voice was muffled by the pillow. He heard a sigh on the other side of the heavy wooden door.

"Jungkook, I'm coming in." A gentle voice called out.

"N-no. Leave me alone." Jungkook whimpered, burying his face deeper into the pillow.

There was no reply from the other, instead Hoseok walked through the locked door. Jungkook didn't notice until he spoke.

"Jungkook."

Jungkook jumped a mile and spun around, his eyes wide in fear as he saw the transparent man standing by the door.

"Get out of here!" Jungkook shrieked, backing up until he hit the headboard of the bed.

"Please, Jungkook. I just want to talk." Hoseok sighed, taking a step closer.

"I have nothing to say to you. Y-you're a meanie. Leave me alone." Jungkook whispered, tears threatening to fall once again. He pressed his lips into a thin line and closed his eyes, taking a deep breath through his nose and exhaling out of his mouth.

"Please just leave." Jungkook opened his eyes and looked directly into Hoseok's.

"Okay, if that's what you want. Dinner's at 7." Hoseok shook his head, turning around and through the door.

Tears streamed down Jungkook's face as he sat there silently staring at the door. For a moment he felt kind of bad for calling them meanies and yelling at them.

He quickly shook his head. This was their fault and they were mean. They took him away from his home and are basically forcing him to fall in love with them. They were crazy. Jungkook shouldn't feel bad for them, he should be upset with them.

But that just wasn't the kind of person Jungkook was. He didn't hold grudges. He believed there was good in everyone. Even psychopaths like these guys.

Jungkook remembered Hoseok just said something about dinner being at 7. Jungkook looked around the room and saw a grandfather clock against the wall to the left of the door. It was nearing 3 o'clock.

Jungkook was worn out from all the crying and decided to rest his eyes for a bit. He laid his head down on the soft pillow and fell asleep almost immediately.

~~~~

Hoseok slowly descended the stairs, looking dejected. The oldest of the group noticed this but didn't say anything.

"He wants to be left alone. He kicked me out before I could really say anything. I told him we expected him for dinner, but even if he comes down, he probably won't want to have any conversations. We just need to give it time." Hoseok informs the group, biting his lower lip as he kept his eyes downcast. There was a collective sigh among the others, but murmurs of agreement followed.

"We somehow need to gain his trust. It's obviously gonna take a while though." Jimin muttered, mainly to himself. He brought his thumb up to his mouth a chewed on the nail.

"It better not take 'a while'. I'm running out of time here." Yoongi commented in his quiet voice, the others looking at him quickly.

"Right. How long has it been?" Namjoon murmured, staring at the oldest with worry in his eyes.

"Too long." Yoongi muttered, shaking his head while looking away.

"Well, you need to make the effort to get closer to him, Yoongi. We'll try to give you two some space. Just don't scare him." Jin nodded.