Chapter 2

Alessandro 's POV

Letting her go to school was the hardest thing I have ever done in my life, but I had to do it for her. Jemma is the most important thing in my life so if going to school makes her happy then so be it even though I am dying inside. I love her too much to make her unhappy and her happiness comes first.

My baby girl has morphed into a stunning young woman whom I am proud to call my wife. She is beautiful inside and out with a personality to die for. Though when provoked she can bite back which is very rare. With black hair and brown eyes looking at her is like looking into your soul. She is funny and considerate and would rather put everyone first rather than put herself first and she loves animals.

I have loved Jemma since the day I held her in my arms. She was 7 days old and was just coming home from the hospital and hasn't yet opened her eyes. I took her from her mom which was shocking even for me because I don't like babies in general. I put her in my arms awkwardly and immediately she opened those beautiful brown eyes and I was a goner. She owned me from that day onwards.

Her father was my business associate and I was there to discuss some important business merger. He worked for my dad and I wanted him to come work for me as he was one of the best executives in my father 's company and with him by my side I knew my tech company will go far. I was only 15 mind you but I knew what I wanted to do.

After meeting Jemma that day my life changed completely. I lived for her and for my company. Within 3 years my company was worth a billion dollars, I became a billionaire at the age of 18 which was shocking to other people because I was so young. I bought a big mansion opposite her parents' house so that I could be closer closer to my baby girl. I was there for her first step, her first word, her first day of kindergarten.

It was never my intention to fall for her but somethings cannot be avoided. I informed her father that I will be marrying Jemma when she turns 18 and that is non negotiable. When she turned 14, her dad told her the arrangement and surprisingly enough my baby girl didn't fight it she accepted her fate. When she turned 15, she asked me to let her go on her first date : it was one of the hardest days in my life. I agreed because she needs to live and be a normal teenager, I got drunk the whole day by the time she was going to the date I was passed out.

Loving Jemma is like breathing to me it comes naturally. I will do anything for her and she knows that. I am a man of few words but when I am with her I am a chatterbox. She makes life easy and I am thankful that I found her early. I do feel guilty sometimes but knowing I can't live without her makes me more determined to be the best husband she could ask for.

Today is gonna be a long day as she will be at school interacting with other kids her age. The only thing that makes me happy is the fact that Jemma is not just my woman she is my wife, legally bound to me for the rest of our lives.

Jemma 's POV

I am so nervous and excited today. I miss my best friend Zuri so much as I didn't get to spend time with her because I was busy with wedding preparations and after that going to Bali for our honeymoon. There was no time for anything else except Alessandro.

I reached the school parking lot and parked my Porsche. I looked around and noticed that most kids were looking at me and I started wondering if they knew my secret. Suddenly I heard a loud squeal saying "Jemma" and in a second my best friend was in my arms hugging and squeezing me for dear life.

"Hey bestie, I missed you!" I said to Zuri. Zuri is a fireball, full of energy and life. She has her natural Afro hair that goes well with her dark chocolate glowy skin. My best friend is gorgeous and she knows it. We are complete opposite as I am light in complexion and she is dark but we compliment each other. I am quiet an introvert where she is loud and outgoing but I love her to death and she is the only one who knows my situation that I am married.

"It's good to see u Jem Jem, I really missed you. Let's go to class and I want to know how your honeymoon went, I want all the details as well as pictures". I just laughed when she said that and immediately the bell rings signaling first period. I quickly texted Alessandro letting him know that I arrived safely at school and I am going to first period I will talk to him during lunch.