Chapter103

Camila's POV

In the middle of the last breath before leaving I went back to where my friends were. Harry touched my shoulder, still without knowing the reason why I am without much encouragement, he knows something is happening.

I gave him a small smile and went to see myself again in the mirror, even though I felt sad, I know that this is not the time to be weak.

“Do you know what I see in that mirror?” Harry asked, approaching me.

“The reflection of a typical disillusioned girl?” I answered, looking at my reflection

“I see a warrior.” I loved what he said “a girl who came to exchange full of light and who got the lead role in a musical abroad” I smiled “and that will devastate on that stage tonight. ”

I couldn't stop smiling and give him a big hug. That later formed into a group when Carol and Simone joined us.

“I don't know the reason this much love, but I hate to be left out” she remarked, when we moved away “Is everything fine?”

“Yes.” I said and smiled “now yes” I completed, looking at Harry who winked

We stand on the scene as one gets ready for a war. Serious, focused and full of expectations. And we went with everything. I left behind the sadness and focused on that unique and magical moment.

That's a lot of shit. Simone whispered next to me, making me smile.

Then the red curtains opened, the people applauded, I felt that I was going to faint from the nerves, but I raised my head, confident.

The presentation was a success, despite the occasional failure that only we who were on stage perceive. I made my hair in a ponytail and went to meet “my family”.

When I walked towards them I felt that they hugged me from behind, I thought it was Harry with some of their jokes, but as soon as I turned around I found that pair of green eyes.

“You came!!!”I exclaimed, with my eyes shining.

“Well it's clear that I came. And you were wonderful, you attracted the brightness of everyone” she exaggerated, smiling.

“I didn't see you in the stalls.” I accused

“Well, you didn't discovered me” I looked at her, waiting for an explanation
“I arrived late, but I promise you that when I entered you had barely begun...”
she defended herself

“Were you stuck in traffic?” I asked

“No, I was stuck in this” she took a card of a bouquet of roses that until then hadn't paid attention, and showed it to me
“but preferably, I want you to read it away from me” I looked at her, curious “oh and these are for you” she said and handed me the roses.

“Ok, stay here I'm going to the other side to read” when I was going to leave she took me by the hand

“Well no. Trickster” she said and pressed my nose, laughing “later”

“But...” I tried, and she didn't opened her hand for me “ah shit..”

“I didn't want to interrupt before, but enough is enough” Taylor said and came talking

“Can you give me an autograph?” she showed me a sheet of paper and a pen
“I want to be the first to have it” she said and I smiled, hugged her tightly, laughing.
“Congratulations sister-in-law...”she teased “you were perfect.“ ”

I thanked her and in the next moment Clara, Michael and Chris came to hug me too. We left there and went to dinner at a restaurant to celebrate.

Near midnight, when we got home, I finally took the letter that Lauren placed next to the roses. Curiosity killed me all night and I don't know how I still didn't go crazy.
My already trembling fingers held the small paper of which she made so much mystery. I'm not sure if I want to know what it says in it.
I took a deep breath and opened it.