Pietro Maximoff: Coming Out (1k Special)

A/N: This one goes out to my very first request: @onii-chan1234 💙 Thank you so much again for all the support & this'll be the 1k special because we've made it this far Marvel Fans! Hope you enjoy! I LOVE YOU 3000 GUYS!!!

Also, this is going to be a very long one so bare with me 😅

***

"Ok, I think that's enough spar training for one day so why don't you go hit the showers & get good nice rest because we're going for a 4 mile jog at 5 in the morning." You sat on the bench near by listening to the one & only Captain America speak as you took a large sip of your hydro flask filled water.

"I know I'm a newbie & you said you'd train me, but do you really have to work me this hard? Or maybe go easy on me?" After closing your flask you took deep breaths while leaning back into the bench really trying to slow your heart rate. "Future missions are going to get tougher with every passing day. We have to make sure you're ready." Steve spoke as he sat next you dropping his duffel at his feet.

You were silent while you dig through your bag to find the gym towel Pietro got you before the 2 of you started dating. Holding the small towel in your hand made creates a smile upon your face before using it to wipe off your face then you heard someone clear their throat.

The woman you saw standing next to you was Natasha Romanoff giving you a small smile which you returned. "Good! You 2 are done with training so that means you're going to come with me & the rest of the team to the bar to unwind from this busy day." The Black Widow grabbed Steve's arm pulling him to stand up then she did the same to you.

You looked down at your watch seeing the time as 10:49PM & you realized you were late to meet someone. "Y-You know what? Steve actually scheduled a run for me to do with him I think I'm going to turn for the night." You grabbed your bag off the ground about to walk towards the elevator until Natasha held your shoulder in place.

"What?!" The Black Widow gasped smacking Captain America's arm with the back of her hand causing the older male to shrug. "It's Sunday tomorrow Steve! What did we talk about Sunday's?" Natasha scolded as if she was his mother or something then Steve just shrugged her off. "Lazy Sunday's..." The super soldier said in almost a sad tone making sound like he wanted to do the run.

"Both of your schedules are open for tomorrow so let's drink until we're dead" I laughed towards the older adults hoping they would laugh along as well, but they had a very blank expression on their face. "Oh you think she's joking?" Steve said as he raised his eyebrows to show how serious his statement was causing you to slow & stop your laughing.